Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whaaaaa...already? Should have ordered these first instead of the delayed officer/trooper 2 pack. Can't wait to see (more) pics. :rock

I'm surprised there's not more chatter in this thread. These figures, though lacking in screen time, are the best of all the TFA Hot Toys figures. They look fantastic and actually have articulation.

Is the paint on the black bar above the "eye" slit sloppily painted? I've seen it look a bit uneven in some photos, but maybe it's supposed to be.

Once these are out can someone post a picture with a regular trooper head on this figure....I thinking it will be amazing...

Ended up just ordering these 2 days ago and got charged this morning. Delorean charging tomorrow. Not a cheap week but some awesome stuff coming!

I should be getting charged for these today as well as a single snowtrooper. Ow! Right in the wallet.

These Star Wars figures rapid fire releases have forced me back to using flex pay. Two payments down on Phasma so far.

Thanks for the review. Sorry to be off topic, but do you have any information on those display cabinets you're using? Price and where to buy?

I got them from a local Australian supplier at Shop Supplies - The Shop Fitting Experts

They had the perfect cabinet sizes for my needs, but their prices have skyrocketed in the past year or so. I got them at about $150-$200 less than they are now.

Back