Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snowtrooper.jpg

Almost just ordered the regular version and then realized that only the officer comes with the binoculars. Really was hoping to get just one regular version of each trooper and avoid any of the officers, but I wouldn't mind a set of those binocs.

Mine are here :yess: but sitting at the post office which isn't open today due to a public holiday :monkey2.

Mine are here :yess: but sitting at the post office which isn't open today due to a public holiday :monkey2.

Precisely why I held off ordering anything last week....the public holiday today, lol.
I was stoked that I got the jakku exclusive last friday cause the eta on the tracking said Monday the 25th, and I wasn't home much of yesterday.

Precisely why I held off ordering anything last week....the public holiday today, lol.
I was stoked that I got the jakku exclusive last friday cause the eta on the tracking said Monday the 25th, and I wasn't home much of yesterday.

I was hoping they would arrive yesterday but alas. It's annoying though as they obviously came by the house early in the morning to drop the card off. All they had to do was ring the doorbell. Oh well, FO Tie Pilot arrived yesterday so that will have to do.

Almost just ordered the regular version and then realized that only the officer comes with the binoculars. Really was hoping to get just one regular version of each trooper and avoid any of the officers, but I wouldn't mind a set of those binocs.

Yeah, they're pretty cool. Nicely designed.

Just opened up my set, jesus these are beautiful figures.
It's so McQuarrie.

Pity the backpacks are not magnetic like the Jakku trooper, boots could be better (with real straps) but overall these are just fantastic.

Are the backpacks strapped on like the sandtrooper or are there hooks or something? Ended up ordering the regular. Won't get it until March I think, will have to track down a pair of binoculars.

I was hoping the backpacks would've been magnetic.

Yeah, the Jakku troopers pack is just fantastic the way it attaches, do you have that one? it's a pity these clip on. Maybe it was to make it difficult to swap onto the regular troopers.

Are the backpacks strapped on like the sandtrooper or are there hooks or something? Ended up ordering the regular. Won't get it until March I think, will have to track down a pair of binoculars.

Triangular tab/hook on back of armor, it works perfectly except that I was too impressed with the Jakku trooper backpack.

Picked mine up from the post office. Man, Timcent bomb proofs these. Took me 15 minutes to get it out of the packaging. No HT shipper which is a shame but makes sense as I guess he picks these up from secret base. Anyway, gonna go pull em out of the box and put 'em in Barbies corvette.

Edit: These guys are fantastic. I nearly skipped these (even though Snowtroopers are my favourite OT trooper) but I am so glad I didn't. These are now my favorite TFA figures. They are just brilliant. The only complaint I have is I wish the came with a single or double finger pointing hand for the commander.

Anyway, pics.

Snow%20Trooper%201_zpsgjbb7hry.jpg

Snow%20Trooper%202_zpszffiqllf.jpg

And a FO line up.

Line%20Up%202_zpshqrkjn5p.jpg

Edit 2: Forgot to say I love the extra large blaster.

Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Picked mine up from the post office. Man, Timcent bomb proofs these. Took me 15 minutes to get it out of the packaging. No HT shipper which is a shame but makes sense as I guess he picks these up from secret base. Anyway, gonna go pull em out of the box and put 'em in Barbies corvette.

Edit: These guys are fantastic. I nearly skipped these (even though Snowtroopers are my favourite OT trooper) but I am so glad I didn't. These are now my favorite TFA figures. They are just brilliant. The only complaint I have is I wish the came with a single or double finger pointing hand for the commander.

Anyway, pics.

Snow%20Trooper%201_zpsgjbb7hry.jpg

Snow%20Trooper%202_zpszffiqllf.jpg

And a FO line up.

Line%20Up%202_zpshqrkjn5p.jpg

Edit 2: Forgot to say I love the extra large blaster.

So I've been wondering, is the snowtrooper blaster actually larger than the standard trooper blaster, or is it just an optical illusion due to the added stock?

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

So I've been wondering, is the snowtrooper blaster actually larger than the standard trooper blaster, or is it just an optical illusion due to the added stock?

Even without the extra stock it's almost 1cm longer. It's a big boy that makes the regular blaster look like a pistol. I'm tempted to try and get a couple more parted out and replace the Stormtroopers peashooters.

Great looking line up, momaw. Glad I ordered this guy. That photo may have swayed me into getting the TIE Pilot too as he looks nice beside the snowtrooper.

Pics look great. Gonna wait until SS starts shipping him. That will give me a chance to pick up Kylo in the meantime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back