Hot Toys MMS DX TDK Batman suggestions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh guys, even if they don't attend our suggestions, the DX Bats will rock!:chew

Probably, but the body proportion tweaks are key, if those aren't dealt with, the rest of the set's going to have to be very special to get me to buy another TDK Batman.

I'd like to see his cape have a wire in it, that'd be awesome, but I know it'd upset most folks here because odds are if there's a wire, it'll be the same double layer style as the first figure to hide the wire.

Which was why I was annoyed when I had to stop visiting SSF.

I wouldn't worry, other than the few I posted recently, there hasn't been much in the past month or so worthwhile being posted there, I was actually delightfully surprised when I found the ones I did this week, I figured the resources were drying up. I wish I knew where those guys found those pics to begin with, I love high res photos.

I want it not too be so inclusive that I need three or four to display. I would like it to possibly be like the DX Joker where you just need a True Type to display the alternative.

I'd like to see his cape have a wire in it, that'd be awesome, but I know it'd upset most folks here because odds are if there's a wire, it'll be the same double layer style as the first figure to hide the wire.

Yeah man, a wire in the cape would be amazing! And how about a new display stand, to display it like he is gliding? It would be pretty good too.

And if they do a Wayne head, even if not a suit and body, please let it be like this and no more stupid, useless slicked back hair heads.

tdkpicture586.jpg

Yeah man, a wire in the cape would be amazing! And how about a new display stand, to display it like he is gliding? It would be pretty good too.

Neat idea, but I'm about 99% certain he'll have the same display base as Joker for consistency, though for Batman, lighting coming from below should look much cooler than it likely will for Joker.

And if they do a Wayne head, even if not a suit and body, please let it be like this and no more stupid, useless slicked back hair heads.

tdkpicture586.jpg

Yes I agree 100%, we need something more natural if that makes sense. I would love to display a Bruce Wayne along with Batman but nothing seems natural from HT's.

Could have the top of a police car for a display stand. :D
(even though the shots were not used inthe film) :(

Another good Wayne ref pic:

111.jpg

There isn't a really good GQ-style Wayne head out there, HT's are decowled looking and Andy's is more a casual at home look, though still an amazing Wayne portrait. I just want a solid looking portrait of him with his billionaire look, that really is the look of Bruce Wayne, the others are more like Batman without the suit.

Probably, but the body proportion tweaks are key, if those aren't dealt with, the rest of the set's going to have to be very special to get me to buy another TDK Batman.

² the only things that matters to me is are better body proportions and everything else are nice extra's

There isn't a really good GQ-style Wayne head out there, HT's are decowled looking and Andy's is more a casual at home look, though still an amazing Wayne portrait. I just want a solid looking portrait of him with his billionaire look, that really is the look of Bruce Wayne, the others are more like Batman without the suit.

The Medi wayne has that look, just look at Tin's repaint...

The Medi wayne has that look, just look at Tin's repaint...

His repaint is nice, but I still don't think it's a very good head overall, better than the 2 HT heads yes, but I don't think much of those so the bar isn't high.

I want one with a Bale likeness as good as Andy's Wayne and HT's John Connor with the playboy hair.

As for this figure, profile talk reminds me of another point, which I'm sure HT will do anyway, but fit the head and neck together for a streamlined look.

Yeah, that indeed would be such a nice detail. I love how it curves up towards the back and side of his head.

3536607902_d5dd846c8b_o.jpg

3536597736_4f08ebe184_o.jpg

This one really shows what I'm aiming for, on the first figure there's a bit gap in the back to allow further back tilting of the head to ride the pod, I'd like the DX to have the neck flow right into the head like in the movie, at least much closer than the first figure.

tdkpicture577.jpg

I want to see an all new or improved TDK Batman with either gear for a "Sonar" Batman or clothes for Wayne. If the limit is two heads, then go with the latter. If it can be three I'd like a "regular" Batman head with better detail, a "light up" LED Sonar Batman head, and Bruce Wayne.

Before I begin, just one thing. NO BEGINS/ORIGINAL SUIT

As far as accessories go I'd like to see the following.

- New improved Batman head (fix the nose and sculpt of the cowl)

- New LED Sonar Batman head (taking the place of the PERS eyes)

- Batarangs

- Retractable Gauntlet Blades

- 2 piece Sticky bomb gun

- Back pack for the cape

- Attachable wire for the cape

- New Bruce Wayne head sculpt

- Bruce Wayne's suit

Now as far as the improved figure goes.

- All new body with the proportions of the new suit in mind.

- Slimmer, movie accurate appearance

- Improved cowl sculpt

- New material for the suit

- Thinner, thinner, thinner (not aneroxic thin, but enough to get the same effect of the actual suit)

Make it the best TDK Batman on the market. The closer to the stills and pics above of the REAL thing, the better.

Last edited:
A rubber sleeve would work if thats how it looks while still allowing the head to tilt back and forth. As the sleeve is on the outside of the head.

Back