HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

My Batman DX12 brand new arrived today, decided did not want to use the accessories on the DX12 since I love posing my Batman like this, this completes my Batman collection, thought these 4 were perfect for my dark knight trilogy collection, Batman, Joker, Bane and the tumbler who were the main parts of the Dark Knight Trilogy. Now I move into statues for this year, will revisit hottoys with back to the future in 2017

That's quite TDK set-up, very cool! :clap

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Cheers guys, I decided to move Bane to the middle of the tumbler so I could get put the tumbler on the middle of the table, looks better. Plus with the Blu Rays, joker and batman are on there so wanted them 2 standing in front of the tumbler. I was going to display Bane on top of the Tumbler but it did not feel safe, plus I do want to incase this setup

Guys, do u think 350$ sealed for this figure is fair price?

07KWJnV.jpg

afattori is selling one for $325 shipped. Might want to search around the sale forum.

Finally got a chance to dremel down a mouth piece to fit Chi Ben's cowl. Now just to find time to take more photos with it on the body.

Is that a custom cape off ebay? If so is it worth it?

I bought this custom cape on Ebay, It is perfectly compatible, although a bit long.

With the prices of the figures hottoys are making, that seems a good price especially off the market. Anything to do with the nolan trilogy I would snap up in a heartbeat, they are a special films, and the best representation for any batman collector

I bought this custom cape on Ebay, It is perfectly compatible, although a bit long.

Can't be any longer than the stock cape. That thing is like a beach towel. :lol

Out of curiosity, was there ever any point in TDK or TDKR where he was wearing the smooth belt without any utilities on it? This set (and others, such as the armory) come with a belt with utilities on it and also a smooth belt(s). However, in just about every picture from the films I see, he is wearing the utility belt. So what's the point of the smooth one?

Out of curiosity, was there ever any point in TDK or TDKR where he was wearing the smooth belt without any utilities on it? This set (and others, such as the armory) come with a belt with utilities on it and also a smooth belt(s). However, in just about every picture from the films I see, he is wearing the utility belt. So what's the point of the smooth one?

Appearance? I prefer the clean look.

Out of curiosity, was there ever any point in TDK or TDKR where he was wearing the smooth belt without any utilities on it? In just about every picture from the films I see, he is wearing the utility belt. So what's the point of the smooth one?

In the Hong Kong scene, the belt doesn't have any compartments/utilities. Only carries the sticky bomb gun in the back.

9.jpg
c8xdH-------------.jpg

Great pics!

Yeah, this figure is one of my favorites as well. It's funny because I recently got in the BR Keaton Batman, which is awesome, but it actually caused me to take notice of this figure again after I added Keaton next to this figure and my Adam West Bats.

Back