HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I'm hoping/expecting they might do something for TDK's 10th anniversary in 2018, and the Begins suit could actually be a part of that since he wore it for a short time in the film.

An updated Two-Face would be excellent, and a 1/4 Joker would be icing in the cake.

That would be cool. A "Begins" suit from TDK would be interesting.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

yeah im praying they re-do the harvey dent just sold mine with the idea of getting a custom made but im stuck in the middle now wondering if theres a glimer of hope HT drop a surprise on us with a version 2.0 been a while since anything from the nolan universe was announced wasnt the 1/12 Bat the last piece to be released ?

Got my new Forigno custom cape in today off of eBay. Much better than the stock cape for me. Sits much better at the shoulders, more in scale and I like the cloth/material better as it allows it to drape and hang more loosely and freely. The only drawback is that it comes out very easily, being that it has no tabs, just fabric, and you essentially just stuff as much of it as you can into the holes on the shoulders.

image.jpg

Anyone ever have an issue with the upper body being crooked? The top half of my batman leans to the side and I can't push it to the middle.
bat.jpg

Got my new Forigno custom cape in today off of eBay. Much better than the stock cape for me. Sits much better at the shoulders, more in scale and I like the cloth/material better as it allows it to drape and hang more loosely and freely. The only drawback is that it comes out very easily, being that it has no tabs, just fabric, and you essentially just stuff as much of it as you can into the holes on the shoulders.

View attachment 253101

I have the same cape and love it. The HT cape was awful.

View attachment 253101

Ah...starting to delve into mods. Pretty soon, you'll be repainting stuff.
lol...jk man.

Looks good man.

Ah...starting to delve into mods. Pretty soon, you'll be repainting stuff.
lol...jk man.

Looks good man.

The stock DX12 cape was right up there with the GA sculpt. :lol

Thanks, man! :duff

I have the same cape and love it. The HT cape was awful.

Some people are able to get the stock cape to look good and lay flat at the shoulders, but I still think it is way too big. I like the material of this one much better also.

View attachment 253101

Happy with my stock cape but this looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of all the custom capes I've seen, Tony Mei's looks the best. It was pricey, but worth it. I still need to take pics with mine.

My heavy modded DX12 figure as he stands today -

Going to pick up Ben Choi's newest cowl when that is released.

4f0f2c1ffeff4e22eb1ff4265c009fd2.jpg

87adbba5151ee8c40a980ec15e7d1591.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Big shout out to Pedro (pddpcollector) for hooking me up with the awesome Ben Choi TDK cowl. Here's my DX12 with custom Cape and sculpt.

6c4447cb86c821cb6b0fd693b21b1482_zpsedlgjcif.jpg

4f386fd1202dd27561de0b6a92853833_zps67c9dws8.jpg

9abdabbf96820108aedc183126f55a92_zpsefcoypnh.jpg

I would have sold you my Ben choi head

Back