HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That's the one I have. Its good.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Here's my DX12. IForigno cape, other than that everything is stock. Wish had the skills to mod these things.

Batman in the sunset, ready for another night out. :)

i never get tired of seeing pix of this guy..

Just out of curiosity. I know the Dx12 is going for a lot more these days. I own one in perfect condition with am extra mouth piece made from Robbie.if any of y'all needs the Dx12 badly, I would trade one of y'all for the qtr scale version. Pm me if y'all I terested. :)

Dabatman and juicymasters pics is getting me pumped I think my DX12 finally came today. Its my first HotToys figure too!

So got my DX, not too shabby. Could I ask, how do you get the chest closer to the abs like those pics? There seems to be a big gap between them on mine

I decided to have a little fun my my dx12 and dx11 today.

Stunning!!

So got my DX, not too shabby. Could I ask, how do you get the chest closer to the abs like those pics? There seems to be a big gap between them on mine

It's all about pulling down the chest and pushing up the abs.

Bending the torso a little bit can help.

wonder what happend to death star's custom bruce wayne head...
he was working on a prison version...

Last edited:

aaaaand, just wanted to share some pics of my dx12, recently got him...

image_zps356a00a0.jpg

image_zps680a98e3.jpg

From 1/6 republic and FB Drifting -Tuning page Bad a$$ batpod

Last edited:

The cowl on my DX seems to have a shiny part near the temple maybe from rubbing if the plastic guard in the box. Is there a solution, it's bugging the heck outta me!

Does anybody know if the DX12 boots can fit the HT TF Batman EX?

Does anybody know if the DX12 boots can fit the HT TF Batman EX?

I just know that the DX12 boots are separate (foot is a separate piece) unlike the DX02 boots, which fit on the TF, whether there is any chemical reaction, that remains to be seen but last I checked with someone who replaced it, there hasn't been.

Back