HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

^ the lighting in your photos is always on point. Love it :rock

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

amazing pic, still a great figure!!!

So is this the best Bale Batman sixth scale?

Great shot! Something we didn't see too often in the movies--

I always wanted him to be cowl-less for the last part of Rises. When Miranda stabs him and Bane puts the rope round his neck, they should have pulled his cowl off. He would have then finished the film without his cowl and Gordan would have seem him to reveal his identity.

Then as he flies the bomb out of the city, it blends both Bruce and Batman in the suit and shows them as a joint hero.

But it didn't happen.

I always wanted him to be cowl-less for the last part of Rises. When Miranda stabs him and Bane puts the rope round his neck, they should have pulled his cowl off. He would have then finished the film without his cowl and Gordan would have seem him to reveal his identity.

Then as he flies the bomb out of the city, it blends both Bruce and Batman in the suit and shows them as a joint hero.

But it didn't happen.

That would have been an awesome ending--I guess they wanted to keep the idea that "anyone could be the hero."

I just wish there were more shots of him with the suit on and working in the bat cave- awesome we can recreate these scenes with figures like this.

Very nice pic man. :clap

Great shot! Something we didn't see too often in the movies--

Thanks!

Here is another one with some "studio" effort.

But it didn't happen.

It could have been nice. But most important I wish Nolan wouldn't have shown Bruce and Selina at this cafe. It was far too explicit. I wish he would have let us decide of his fate with clues such as the repaired autopilot and Alfred smiling. How great this would have been. But I'm kinda off topic here. :)

Hey could you guys help me out with a couple issues with my new DX12?

So firstly the cowl I got has some rubbing on it, I don't know if this is common. Here's a pic
View attachment 69084

And the problem with the chest being too high, in trying to move it down but it proves difficult, Is it because the abs are glued too low?
View attachment 69085

Cheers

Heres some of mine.

iPhone pics sorry

p9k8.jpg

yz3z.jpg

gb7f.jpg

I think your chest piece is too high - the shoulder pads are sticking up too.

Take his head off so it doesn't fall off, Put your thumb on his stomach and wrap your hand around his neck and shoulders. Keep you thumb steady and push your hand down gently - the upper armour should start to move downwards. You won't break it - just take your time to push the upper armour down his body towards your thumb.

I think your chest piece is too high - the shoulder pads are sticking up too.

Take his head off so it doesn't fall off, Put your thumb on his stomach and wrap your hand around his neck and shoulders. Keep you thumb steady and push your hand down gently - the upper armour should start to move downwards. You won't break it - just take your time to push the upper armour down his body towards your thumb.

When I do it seems to pop back up again, the only way to
Keep it down is to scrunch his body forward 😤

Also has anyone else had the scuff marks on the head?

Gorgeous picture. Grat posing and great lighting. :clap

Really nice shot and lighting- this figure is really good! More of these shots please!

You really know how to bring it with these pics. :rock

Thanks! Much appreciated. I'll try to take more. I must try my new camera. :)

Looks fine here!

When I do it seems to pop back up again, the only way to
Keep it down is to scrunch his body forward ��

Also has anyone else had the scuff marks on the head?

I did have the same issue, I think it's the fiend who suggested to me to dip it in hot water. I didn't work for me but it might work for you.

Back