HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Does anybody know if the DX12 boots can fit the HT TF Batman EX?

Yes they fit. I would line the DX12 boot sleeve with some masking tape though as to avoid any contact with the TF suit and the boots.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

^^^ I take it that it was the DX12 boots that caused some sort of chemical reaction?

Not necessarily just the boots. It could just be the reaction of both compounds meeting one another. Anyway, MRM lined his boots with tape and everything is fine with his.

awesome and thanks for the tip.

Haha, nice! Wheels need to be bigger though. :clap

I'm guessing the wheels are that size so you can actually turn the damn thing. The actual batpod was terrible at turning because of the giant tires.

I'm guessing the wheels are that size so you can actually turn the damn thing. The actual batpod was terrible at turning because of the giant tires.

Yeah, we jokingly called it the 20-point U-turn when we helped turn the bloody thing around to reset the scene.

Not necessarily just the boots. It could just be the reaction of both compounds meeting one another. Anyway, MRM lined his boots with tape and everything is fine with his.

I didn't line mine and they melted.
:lol

As far as using the toyfair Boots on a dx12, mine didnt have any chemical reaction.
I'm not fond at all with the dx12 boots and switching it to toyfair boots made a big difference for me.

For me personally, it had 3 benefits over the dx12 boots.
It didnt have the skinny ankles issue, I tried stuffing it with duct tape and just couldnt get it to look natural.
I think it also made it taller...not sure if its because it only goes in at a certain point, but he seems taller so it looks more imposing.
And the other thing is that I think since his legs are longer, it reduced the thunder thighs effect. The thighs dont bother me at all anymore.

As far as using the toyfair Boots on a dx12, mine didnt have any chemical reaction.
I'm not fond at all with the dx12 boots and switching it to toyfair boots made a big difference for me.

It didnt have the skinny ankles issue, I tried stuffing it with duct tape and just couldnt get it to look natural.
I think it also made it taller...not sure if its because it only goes in at a certain point, but he seems taller so it looks more imposing.
And the other thing is that I think since his legs are longer, it reduced the thunder thighs effect. The thighs dont bother me at all anymore.

They look like they're in a waiting room:lol

Bane- "dude, you're next"

Batman- "oh maaaan...."

They look like they're in a waiting room:lol

Bane- "dude, you're next"

Batman- "oh maaaan...."

:lol Bane is actually out of there now.
Just batsie and joker.

Bane is now on another shelf with my Unmasked DX02 Batman/DX12 Bruce Wayne combo and Catwoman shelf.
Thinking of making TDKR setting or maybe a diorama with that shelf.

Top notch DX12 Remy. :duff
Are you taking those photos with an iphone?

aaaaand, just wanted to share some pics of my dx12, recently got him...

image_zps356a00a0.jpg

image_zps680a98e3.jpg

Looks great. Congrats on your new purchase.

Since the quarter scale came out everyones turned their back in this guy. I still think he totally rocks. Great pics!:rock

Looks great. Congrats on your new purchase.

thanks man...:hi5: i actually waited so see both the dx 12 and 1/4 final products... after analizyng them, i believe dx 12 is just as good as 1/4... mostly because of the christian bale head! i think its fantastic! :rotfl
also, I dont think i will be modding him, the only thing that bothers me a bit are the elbows, and even those things arent much of a problem...
only thing I have "added" to him is the bat pack, got it from ebay...
looks great with the BW head on...
maybe, eventually i'll buy a custom mouth... :panic:

Since the quarter scale came out everyones turned their back in this guy. I still think he totally rocks. Great pics!:rock

:yess: yeah bro! he rock! here, some more pics! got him an empty cowl!
:panic:

image_zps7c91ede6.jpg

image_zps27e3b715.jpg

image_zps02f30362.jpg

image_zpsdc7a3d9c.jpg

Wish this guy had a proper mask holding hands... (or at least come with the EX Catwoman)... I struggled a lot to find a holding pose I was least bothered by.

"Casual" holding can work.

Back