HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

U make me love more on my DX12!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Like the customs, quick two questions where do i get Iforignos ryon cape?
And I just bought a new DX12 for $400, did I pay way too much??

i paid 305 free shipping last month never displayed. you just have to find the right deal on ebay .

I really need a new custom faceplate, where can I get one?

i paid 305 free shipping last month never displayed. you just have to find the right deal on ebay .

That's a great price, I was quite adamant getting a brand new sealed figure.

Does the backpack from DX02 fit on the DX12? I wanna get the light up head too

Yeah, the backpack fits. That's what I did with mine. I put the Bruce Wayne head on the body and took the cape backpack from the DX 02 and attached it to the DX 12.

Those figures are great... Nice pic, by the way!

Is anyone trying to sell a dx12 body with the fatsuit removed? PM me

Couldn't you just remove the fatsuit yourself?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Had the faceplate from MRM sitting in a drawer for months. Decided to get it out and paint it to see what happens. I'm pretty happy with the result.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Couldn't you just remove the fatsuit yourself?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I don't really know how, but I'd like to keep a stock body anyway. Isn't there something that needs to be done with the belt as well?

Has anyone put the Cian Wayne head on the DX12 using the neck collar thing? I'd love to see. Thanks in advance.

Looks good. You painted your old Medi mouth too didn't you? You do pretty good on those flesh tones for someone that hasn't really done it before.

I don't really know how, but I'd like to keep a stock body anyway. Isn't there something that needs to be done with the belt as well?

There is a tutorial in the DX12 mods thread for the fat suit, just gotta find it. I know I've heard of people shortening the belt after removing the fat suit.

The body/suit is actually still stock on mine. The only thing I've modded was the cowl, hands, and I thickened up the ankles.

Looks good. You painted your old Medi mouth too didn't you? You do pretty good on those flesh tones for someone that hasn't really done it before.

That was attempt number four! I had to wash the paint off and start again loads of times.

I like to be able to change the mouth pieces. The Medi recast mouth really resembles Bale in my opinion.

I've just ordered a backpack and Bruce Wayne sculpt from ebay - want to recreate the Hong Kong pose. I did it once with the DX12 Wayne head but he looks far too old in that sculpt so I've got one coming where he looks younger to represent the Dark Knight.

That Medi head does look good...

Another pair of pics of my DX12:

Back