HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Can somebody help me with some good pictures how to install the cape on my new DX12? I've been at it for a while now with no luck.

Thanks

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Managed to get a fair deal on a MIB one from a fellow member and it arrived today. I had heard some of the negative things said about this figure so I was curious to see for myself. However, I still found myself getting myself and when I finally opened up the DX box I was pretty impressed. I remember seeing pictures and hearing complaints about the eyes looking too big and in the pictures I saw, I agree the eyes look bug eyed, but in hand, my figure didn't seem to have this issue. Yes, the cowl's eye open's are large, but they seem to have painted under the eyeball to make the eyes seem smaller. the articulation on this figure is awesome! I haven't had a chance to really see what he can do, and honestly I'm not into playing with the figures a ton, I must say I think it's cool how they fixed the rubber suit problem.

I Own the DX09 and I love that figure as well, and it's hard to choose which is better. DX09 has what seems near universal praise from what I can read, while DX 12 has some serious detractors, which I don't understand, but to each his own. I cannot wait to explore this figure some more.

Breaking out the EMP gun, I see.

You've got to have the best looking DX12 on the board, seriously.

Oh, and welcome back.

Nothing better than a collector who knows how to pose his figures in a realistic way!!!

Breaking out the EMP gun, I see.

You've got to have the best looking DX12 on the board, seriously.

Oh, and welcome back.

For once I will disagree with you Fiend. I think yours is the best I have seen, no offense to J&B but personally I don't like that cowl, doesn't look realistic enough IMO. I have one of them also. Great pose and pics though Jokes&Bats. :clap

For once I will disagree with you Fiend. I think yours is the best I have seen, no offense to J&B but personally I don't like that cowl, doesn't look realistic enough IMO. I have one of them also. Great pose and pics though Jokes&Bats. :clap

Thanks a lot Rory. I love and respect the hell out of your work so it means a lot coming from you. :)

As for the MRM TDK cowl, it's a bit of an enigma to me, a head scratcher. I see pics like J&B's and it looks great ( Although I do believe a bit of that goes to the fantastic way he carved up the Wayne mouth piece). And in others it looks quite disproportionate. Like the cheek area is really puffy and then it thins out too much at the top of the cowl. There was a pic that perfectly represents what I am talking about but unfortunately I didn't save it.

On the other hand MRMs BB cowl is great. I love it.

Thanks a lot Rory. I love and respect the hell out of your work so it means a lot coming from you. :)

As for the MRM TDK cowl, it's a bit of an enigma to me, a head scratcher. I see pics like J&B's and it looks great ( Although I do believe a bit of that goes to the fantastic way he carved up the Wayne mouth piece). And in others it looks quite disproportionate. Like the cheek area is really puffy and then it thins out too much at the top of the cowl. There was a pic that perfectly represents what I am talking about but unfortunately I didn't save it.

On the other hand MRMs BB cowl is great. I love it.

Cheers guys. Yeah, I don't think the MRM cowl is perfect but I think I prefer it to the HT cowl.

I've ordered one of those cheap ebay Hong Kong mouths and it should be here soon - eager to see if it works in the MRM cowl.

For me, my MRM cowl (with Robbie mouthplate) takes this figure from great to perfect.

Because the body on the Dx12 is sensational, no one can deny that. With the mrm cowl it's just amazing.

I see what you mean fiend regarding the cheek area, but when the head is on the pretty thick neck of the dx12, it goes away.

[ame="https://youtu.be/ULyHHnuWkYk"]https://youtu.be/ULyHHnuWkYk[/ame]Please have a watch guys , I know maglor already did some awesome mods videos but I get asked about mine quite often so it made sense for me to do this video . if you watch the video you'll realise that I also have a spare dx12 for sale (standard or modded) if your interested look into the description box and find my facebook link and add me , I answer my comments instant that way although I do see most the comments on here that people leave about me and most of the time its awesome feedback so a massive thank you guys :O)

[ame="https://youtu.be/M7gJIxc-JMo"]https://youtu.be/M7gJIxc-JMo[/ame]I know this is not the batpod thread but I added this video here because I showed a modded head sculpt and wanted you guys to pass on your thoughts :O)

Nice one, Clipper. Always enjoy your videos. I thnk you only need one gauntlet on Bane though.

lol lol lol I know , I get that a lot but I always use both gauntlets because I don't really go for movie accuracy , and I like that the gauntlets cover the wrist pegs

lol lol lol I know , I get that a lot but I always use both gauntlets because I don't really go for movie accuracy , and I like that the gauntlets cover the wrist pegs

Agreed, wrist pegs always ruin a great pose. Can't blame you for using both. Great stuff as always clippa, can't tell ya enough mate.

gydw.jpg

Mr.Lau's personal touch

https://youtu.be/ULyHHnuWkYkPlease have a watch guys , I know maglor already did some awesome mods videos but I get asked about mine quite often so it made sense for me to do this video . if you watch the video you'll realise that I also have a spare dx12 for sale (standard or modded) if your interested look into the description box and find my facebook link and add me , I answer my comments instant that way although I do see most the comments on here that people leave about me and most of the time its awesome feedback so a massive thank you guys :O)

Very awesome.

Back