HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just some fun with the figs.

DSCF1673_zpsf32f2e01.jpg
DSCF1674_zps0a2e2538.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Can anyone suggest somewhere to get a good mouth mod? Since Robbie isn't selling his anymore I was thinking of buying the one toy strike is selling on eBay which doesn't look bad.

Also where are people getting different cowls?

https://youtu.be/ULyHHnuWkYkPlease have a watch guys , I know maglor already did some awesome mods videos but I get asked about mine quite often so it made sense for me to do this video . if you watch the video you'll realise that I also have a spare dx12 for sale (standard or modded) if your interested look into the description box and find my facebook link and add me , I answer my comments instant that way although I do see most the comments on here that people leave about me and most of the time its awesome feedback so a massive thank you guys :O)

Great video pal.

Another fan of your videos here :wave

Can anyone suggest somewhere to get a good mouth mod? Since Robbie isn't selling his anymore I was thinking of buying the one toy strike is selling on eBay which doesn't look bad.

Also where are people getting different cowls?

The one on ebay is great and is a bit smaller than robbie's. I am really happy with it. I'd post a picture but I'm at work

The one on ebay is great and is a bit smaller than robbie's. I am really happy with it. I'd post a picture but I'm at work
Thanks. I'll be picking it up.

Is there any place where I can pick up a modded cowl with modded eyes or do I need to do that personally? Eyes really bother me but I've been too lazy to do anything about it until now.

Done most of the mods in the video. Shoulder pads, gauntlets and neck. Only thing left to do is the eyes.

Yeah the eyes on this figure kill it for me. What video are you referring too?

Does the neck mod really make that much of a difference? i've been contemplating it but haven't been convinced

Does the neck mod really make that much of a difference? i've been contemplating it but haven't been convinced

Yeah I think so. It's worth giving it a go to see what you think and if you change your mind it's easy to go back stock again.

@paramoremcr88 . do the eyes my friend its easy and you wont regret it , thanks for watchin my video and passin on the word , your pictures look amazing by the way , but they'd look better with the black eyes lol lol :O)

Is there any place where I can pick up a modded cowl with modded eyes or do I need to do that personally? Eyes really bother me but I've been too lazy to do anything about it until now.

Check the interest threads, MANDO is finishing up a batch and may begin a second one

Can someone tell me about the eye issues? I've heard that a lot before I got mine, and I personally didn't really see it that much in hand until I messed with the PERS and even then it didn't look to bad to me. Maybe i'm still in a Honeymoon phase with 1/6 collecting.

Can someone tell me about the eye issues? I've heard that a lot before I got mine, and I personally didn't really see it that much in hand until I messed with the PERS and even then it didn't look to bad to me. Maybe i'm still in a Honeymoon phase with 1/6 collecting.

It's the pink eyelids, which once painted black make him look better.

All right, looking good, Clipper. It's nice to see you posting pics. Love your videos, Im a subscriber.

Here's the link to MANDO's thread. It says the run is sold out but he may do another or you could at least PM him and see if he'll make you one.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129704

Here is my DX12 with the mouth piece I bought from ebay. I really like it. It's the same expression as the Wayne head and Robbie's.

IMG_3804-Copy_zps04c467ef.jpg

IMG_3759_zps02d6ab9c.jpg

Here is the link for the mouth.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Custom-Upgrade-Mouth-Part-for-Hot-Toys-DX02-DX12-Batman-Bruce-Wayne-NEW-/360699399934?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item53fb5c0efe

Hope that helps. :wave

Cheers guys. Yeah, I don't think the MRM cowl is perfect but I think I prefer it to the HT cowl.

I've ordered one of those cheap ebay Hong Kong mouths and it should be here soon - eager to see if it works in the MRM cowl.

Honestly, I don't think you need much use of it. You cut the Wayne mouth out perfectly. I mean, I have the mouth you're speaking of and I really like it but I figured you already have what you need.

Love your Bats Fiend, looks great!

Thanks bud. Those are old pics, I relaly need to get down to taking more. I also need to make a new cape.

ONe cool thing about this figure is that with all the mods and switch out parts i.e heads, mouth pieces, Medicom parts etc. it makes it fun to look at all the pics and see all the different DX12's. It feels like most people here have done one thing or the other.

Oh, and guys someone has some empy cowls for sale. I'd jump on them. They're being sold for half of what the other seller has them for.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-BEST-Custom-16-Batman-Dark-Knight-Mask-for-Hot-Toys-Catwoman-/321183835202

Yeah I'm going to get one of those custom cowls asap. I will be picking up one of the custom backpacks also.

The mouthpiece I got from an eBay seller was good also. It is my favourite mouth for the DX12.

Back