HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Honestly, I don't think you need much use of it. You cut the Wayne mouth out perfectly. I mean, I have the mouth you're speaking of and I really like it but I figured you already have what you need.

Cheers :)

Here it is in the MRM sculpt:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Thanks bud. Those are old pics, I relaly need to get down to taking more. I also need to make a new cape.

ONe cool thing about this figure is that with all the mods and switch out parts i.e heads, mouth pieces, Medicom parts etc. it makes it fun to look at all the pics and see all the different DX12's. It feels like most people here have done one thing or the other.

That's true I did a lot of mods on my dx12, the most radical being a leg transplant I did on him because I really hate the pencil thin legs he has, so I cut the legs of another figure and put them on Bats. On another subject, did you kept your Bane? I remember you were disappointed with it

BTW, I love all the work you guys do on the figure. It's cool to see all the interesting tweaks one can do.

Has anyone done a Battle Damaged Bruce Wayne/Batman?

[ame="https://youtu.be/ULyHHnuWkYk"]https://youtu.be/ULyHHnuWkYk[/ame]
QUOTE]

Watched it all Clipper. I love watching your videos on YT.

I have already done most of the mods on the video but I was interested in the neck mod which I haven't done to my DX12. Now I look at my DX12 and see a neck which is now bugging me. I think another mod is coming.:lol

Keep up the good work mate.

I just ordered one of them mouths on ebay. :yess:

Yeah I got me one too, My DX deserves a better mouth. :exactly:

Yeah, yesterday I finally got the guts to start doing some mods to mine after owning him for 8 months. After watching Clipper kings video. I did the black around the eyes and the neck mods. So I figured this mouth should complete the head area . At least for me anyway.

did anyone try to fit one of the ebay mouths into the MRM wol? I got one and it didnt want to fit in and I was afraid of scratching up the cowl

did anyone try to fit one of the ebay mouths into the MRM wol? I got one and it didnt want to fit in and I was afraid of scratching up the cowl

This is my MRM cowl with the eBay mouth. I'll take a better close up pic tomorrow.

Cheers :)

Here it is in the MRM sculpt:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Did people customize the DX02 this much?

Yeah. Though, I never got around to shortening the ears on the regular.

8367222483_569f372af8_c.jpg

8367222609_4c9c2a589f_c.jpg

7712332852_d3e21e3d53_c.jpg

7712333864_23636d7fd4_c.jpg

Great pics. I still really like the DX02 cowl and its face plates.

Yeah. Though, I never got around to shortening the ears on the regular.

8367222483_569f372af8_c.jpg

8367222609_4c9c2a589f_c.jpg

7712332852_d3e21e3d53_c.jpg

7712333864_23636d7fd4_c.jpg

That looks really awesome. I've been looking at in hand pictures of the DX02 since I got my DX02 and something I really like about it...yet something really puts me off about it. The Eyes are huge at least in a few pictures I've seen. Also, didn't they switch bodies half way thru production? I thought I read that last night.

https://youtu.be/ULyHHnuWkYkPlease have a watch guys , I know maglor already did some awesome mods videos but I get asked about mine quite often so it made sense for me to do this video . if you watch the video you'll realise that I also have a spare dx12 for sale (standard or modded) if your interested look into the description box and find my facebook link and add me , I answer my comments instant that way although I do see most the comments on here that people leave about me and most of the time its awesome feedback so a massive thank you guys :O)

Watched the whole vid - well done man. Subscribed to your YT feed.:duff

Back