HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Why didn't I think to pose Bats with one of the Joker cards? Nice set up... I'll try posing him like that this week.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Thanks Hank for the overview. I think I'd like to get the Dark Knight ones but they seem more difficult to get!

Thanks Hank for the overview. I think I'd like to get the Dark Knight ones but they seem more difficult to get!

Difficult to get at a low price, yes. Not impossible, though. If you're willing to shell out the money, it gets a bit easier, though. I payed $340 for my DX12 and $325 for my DX11. If I had been more patient or willing to get them used, I probably could have found them for closer to $300.

Difficult to get at a low price, yes. Not impossible, though. If you're willing to shell out the money, it gets a bit easier, though. I payed $340 for my DX12 and $325 for my DX11. If I had been more patient or willing to get them used, I probably could have found them for closer to $300.

Got my DX12 for $240 used, still in perfect condition.

Well I am a new collector and have a 10 month old so it's not gonna be getting any easier to dish out 300$+. If I could get a deal like you Cleveland I'd be set. I just don't think you see such great deals like that often! If I do get any of the DX series I'm going DX12 without any doubt.

I changed up my poses and snapped a few pics. Check em out.

DSC04709.jpg~original

DSC04708.jpg~original

DSC04702.jpg~original

IMG_1136.jpg~original

IMG_1138.jpg~original

DSC04722.jpg~original

Nice pics, great lighting!

Hes playing with his "batarang" ;-)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Anyone know of someone looking to sell their DX12? I can't post on the Buy/Trade section yet and want to find one to start my collection!

I'm selling my DX12 in the UK, comes with lots of extra's check my sales thread for more info. Decided to stick to an Avengers & Justice League team & villains display, Nolan Bat's wont be a part of that so i'm selling it, hoping the new Batman isn't all black.

Ahh, too bad you're not in the US! I missed out on the 1/6 Bruce Wayne :(

I'm selling my DX12 in the UK, comes with lots of extra's check my sales thread for more info. Decided to stick to an Avengers & Justice League team & villains display, Nolan Bat's wont be a part of that so i'm selling it, hoping the new Batman isn't all black.

Pm'd u bout the DX12

Is there a thread for all the mods for him?

Back