HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

How come no one is talking about the Rises Armory HT showed off at comic con? not even a thread on it, is no one interested? I cant decide if I should get the toys legend one or wait for HT

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

How come no one is talking about the Rises Armory HT showed off at comic con? not even a thread on it, is no one interested? I cant decide if I should get the toys legend one or wait for HT

Hee hee maybe cause it's just a plastic box compared the the awesome toy legends one?

Hee hee maybe cause it's just a plastic box compared the the awesome toy legends one?

Just as cool though... Toys legend is aesome but HT is still a good high quality piece, and it can show off the figure when its closed as well, so HA! :pfft:

Great figure in my opinion- won't get another for a long time from HT

Last edited:

j5uw.jpg

bkvy.jpg

Great pics there Jawz.

Would have been perfect if it wasn't due to Bat's eyes looking like he's amazed at what Bane's got under his trenchcoat.

I have one on the way. This was near the top of my list and I couldn't understand the hate based on pictures. However his eyes do look huge in the above picture, but it's not too bad. Does he look better if you lower his head?

I've got a robbiethepainter faceplate and TonyMeis DKR Battle cape for sale to go with DX12. I'm based in the UK and the faceplate is £25 posted and the cape is £25 posted in the UK. International postage will be more.

Looks great!

Is that a different cowl?

Does this figure suffer from the oily ab issue or anything like that? I was giving up on getting a Bale Batman for my collection but I may change my mind if it's defect free and I can get one for a decent price.

Last edited:

Does this figure suffer from the oily ab issue or anything like that? I was giving up on getting a Bale Batman for my collection but I may change my mind if it's defect free and I can get one for a decent price.

No oily ab issue!
Now at a decent price? $300 up the norm.....:slap

Back