HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That would be fine if you wanted to pose it with the Bruce head and holding the cowl.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I just notice that mine has a couple of chips in the crotch area. Is there a paint that I can use to patch it up?

I unpacked it and noticed the defect.

Newbie! Been visiting this site for weeks now and thought I should finally register...lovin the work on the DX12, I was wondering if any of you guys can give me some tips on what I should be looking for in Regards to buying a 2nd hand DX12? I'm very close to buying one as its in my price range, it's in excellent condition from what I can tell....any tips on what I should be looking to pay? Or defects? Quite new to HT collectibles got Selina Kyle coming and really want Bats to go with her....ahhhhh I love being broke for hobbies :)
Thanks in advance

:welcome

Awesome!!! :hi5:

941252_524374727635515_589019652_n.jpg

Anybody know where to get a belt hook for the grapnel gun like in this pic. I'm looking for one for my DX12 and I believe the belt hook came with the DX02, but I can't find it by itself anywhere.

Anybody know where to get a belt hook for the grapnel gun like in this pic. I'm looking for one for my DX12 and I believe the belt hook came with the DX02, but I can't find it by itself anywhere.

Just keep checking ebay and the commerce section here. That's the best maybe only option.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

They sell ones on ebay that are smaller.

IMG_3803-Copy_zpsa8702260.jpg

I have one and I like it.

IMG_3878_zps7f57b022.jpg

Hey Fiend, you got a link to that mouthpiece?

I think it's a bit smaller than the DX12 cowl. YOu can't really tell though. As far as the quality that pic in the link is a pretty good representation of what it looks like. It's very light in weight.

I'll have to dig up some more pics for you later.

Here ya go. :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Custom-Upgrade-Mouth-Part-for-Hot-Toys-DX02-DX12-Batman-Bruce-Wayne-NEW-/360699399934?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item53fb5c0efe

Yup, I have one of those also. The finish is very good on them, and the fit a lot better.

Thanks guys. Ordered! :hi5:

Thing is, I don't think he ever used that hook with that suit. I poached it from the DX02 I sold and put it on my original suit version.

I had this figure in my pile o loot at BBTS when they first got it and it just arrived but I hadn't open it yet. Besides scrolling back to find the answer, what are the things to watch out for in this figure? Defect or fragile parts? Thanks.

I had this figure in my pile o loot at BBTS when they first got it and it just arrived but I hadn't open it yet. Besides scrolling back to find the answer, what are the things to watch out for in this figure? Defect or fragile parts? Thanks.

I had no troubles with mine. Just be careful with the PERS eyes. :lecture

Thanks! Good to hear.

I have a couple of these and personally don't think the PERS is a problem. Not next to the cape anyway. Be really careful and patient when putting on or taking off the cape.

Other than that, there's really not much to worry about unless you plan on sticking it on a Bat-Pod or something and that's a real pain to deal with as you can damage the suit.

I have a couple of these and personally don't think the PERS is a problem. Not next to the cape anyway. Be really careful and patient when putting on or taking off the cape.

Other than that, there's really not much to worry about unless you plan on sticking it on a Bat-Pod or something and that's a real pain to deal with as you can damage the suit.

Thanks! Yeah I wanted to pose him on the Batpod with his EMP rifle. But I'm afraid of damaging his suit like you mentioned.

So my stock cape keeps going off his shoulders instead of down his back. Any suggestions? Do I need a custom cape? Whose got the best one?

Thanks! Yeah I wanted to pose him on the Batpod with his EMP rifle. But I'm afraid of damaging his suit like you mentioned.

It can be done, but you need to be careful about scuffing the armour on his thighs. Probably best to pose him standing with the pod between his legs as he takes a shot with the EMP gun.

It can be done, but you need to be careful about scuffing the armour on his thighs. Probably best to pose him standing with the pod between his legs as he takes a shot with the EMP gun.

Couple shots of mine on the Bat Pod, it's a great look.

Thing is, I don't think he ever used that hook with that suit. I poached it from the DX02 I sold and put it on my original suit version.

There's a couple of shots where you can notice it on that suit. When he jumps off the building to glide to the Pruitt building toward the end you see it there, and while he's in th building during the fight scenes its there. I really love the look with the grapple gun there but the one with the dx02 was always a little high up.

Back