HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Great pics there Jawz.

Would have been perfect if it wasn't due to Bat's eyes looking like he's amazed at what Bane's got under his trenchcoat.

:lol

Thanks dude...

2kug.jpg

rjwa.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That Bat pic is much better, eye-wise

Thanks a lot. It's a piece of plastic - don't know what - which I folded at the ends so it hooked over the belt and into the gun trigger bit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Great idea.

I just done the same with my Bats. Broke a paper clip in two, hooked one end over the belt and hooked other end by the trigger.

No oily ab issue!
Now at a decent price? $300 up the norm.....:slap

I'd day around $340 is a decent price. That makes it £210-£220, not bad considering I paid £200 for DX Joker when it was released.

Last edited:

Thanks a lot. It's a piece of plastic - don't know what - which I folded at the ends so it hooked over the belt and into the gun trigger bit.

Oh, haha the same thing I done. :lol I used a little plastic twist tie. For some reason the angle of the other picture I thought I could see a proper holder, obviously not. Haha.

Love the way it curves on the top corners of the mouth piece.

I can't wait for mine to arrive. All these pictures look amazing. Some people seem to dislike the figure, and I don't get it. However, since I found out about Hot Toys back in March I've noticed with a lot of the figures there is a few who dislike it. Except the DX09!

I saw deanknight do a slideshow on u-tube with the
iMINIme sculpt. So I done the same.

DSCF1637_zps4cf675bd.jpg
DSCF1639_zps1eb3bfc6.jpg
DSCF1640_zpsd60d8298.jpg

Can you tell he is on the DX02 body ?

LOL nice...but, man, that sculpt does not do well on a 1/6 figure, imo. Looks goofy.

Will the real Batman, or should that be Bateman, please stand up.... :lol

DSCF1642_zps4d008bb2.jpg

It's like some kind of nightmare scene where Bruce sees himself as the joker, rubs off the make up and becomes hysterical.

It's like some kind of nightmare scene where Bruce sees himself as the joker, rubs off the make up and becomes hysterical.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing when I posed him like that in my. This could of been like a dream sequence, where Bruce is the Joker.

Does something like that happen in one of the Batman movies ? Not necessarily Nolans movies, maybe Tim Burtons or Schumacher's

LOL nice...but, man, that sculpt does not do well on a 1/6 figure, imo. Looks goofy.

LoL! Isn't that the point? I thought it fits in well even though it's downright creepy.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing when I posed him like that in my. This could of been like a dream sequence, where Bruce is the Joker.

Does something like that happen in one of the Batman movies ? Not necessarily Nolans movies, maybe Tim Burtons or Schumacher's

Not that I can remember. I remember reading that there was a scene written or planned for the unmade Batman 5 ( Batman Triumphant maybe) where Bruce is gassed by Scarecrow's feat toxin and see's the joker come back (Nicholson) but alas the film never came to fruition.

Has anyone purchased the custom backpack or the custom cowl from the Chinese seller's on ebay for the DX12.

I'm thinking about getting them in the future. I have purchased one of the faceplates from Hong Kong in the past and it was great but was wondering if someone had either of the other two in-hand?

Thanks.

I haven't but I've been thinking about going for the custom backpack. I'm sure someone posted a while back that they had it and that it was pretty decent quality.

I haven't but I've been thinking about going for the custom backpack. I'm sure someone posted a while back that they had it and that it was pretty decent quality.

Yeah a few seller's are now selling them via ebay.

Like yourself I'm pushing towards getting a backpack and in all honestly I will probably get a cowl too.

You can't go wrong for the price it was more to do with the quality.

Cheers buddy.

Back