HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

It does a little bit but he can pull the mouth out a bit. Here is mine. I don't have a profile pic but I think it looks good.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Got this a week ago. Today, the "utility" belt showed in The Fiend's pics just snapped off right beside the buckle while I tried to repose it. Gonna try super bonder to glue it back, it's a non-flexible part of the belt, since the other side didn't break and I could check it to see if movement would be limited. Wish me luck! Fantastic figure btw, awesome presence in a shelf, very good amount of accessories and stuff! I won't mod it, very happy with the original!

It does a little bit but he can pull the mouth out a bit. Here is mine. I don't have a profile pic but I think it looks good.

I'd like to have one of these mouth pieces for my DX2, but from what I hear and have read, they're only made to fit the DX12 perfectly (or close to perfect).

Just curious ,but why?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

i plan on buying it but i want to see if it has the same issues most other plates suffer from. namely sticking too far out of the cowl for the natural line of a what human features are exposed from the inside of the cowl.

it might just be me, but does any body else notice a resemblance to the Clooney Batman?

Yeah dude I see it also.

it might just be me, but does any body else notice a resemblance to the Clooney Batman?

I said that a few pages back. With this pic lol.

6AEBD9E9-006B-46D3-997E-BF700EE7E681-381-000000079D765574.jpg

awesome. i might get lynched for this, but it would be kinda cool if Hot Toys would make a Kilmer Batman, Clooney Batman and Odonell Robin as well. although those movies were terrible, the suits looked awesome excluding the nipples.

Kilmer maybe. But clooney? Lol.

Consider yourself lynched. Lol

Well there's no way that this version of Batman is ever going to be hanging in there with MOS supes

I'd like to have one of these mouth pieces for my DX2, but from what I hear and have read, they're only made to fit the DX12 perfectly (or close to perfect).

I know they have a pic up from one of the sellers with it in a dx02 and it looks awful.

i plan on buying it but i want to see if it has the same issues most other plates suffer from. namely sticking too far out of the cowl for the natural line of a what human features are exposed from the inside of the cowl.

It doesn't but even if it did it's an easy fix by sanding it.

I totally see it. Must be the chubby cheeks pouring out a little bit.

Yeah dude I see it also.

No. Not even a little bit. :lol

If you use that pic with the mouth as a reference it only kinda resembles the mouth. On the shelf it looks nothing like Clooney. Don't know what you guys are seeing...

I would buy a Val Kilmer Bat. Terrible movie, but always felt he was a solid Batman/Bruce Wayne.

After looking through the pics in this thread again...I can't stand it when the cape is not properly futzed lol. You can make that stock cape look halfway decent.

After a week with this guy, I have had a few problems. All of them can be fixed, except one that's bugging me more than it probably should. His right forearm joint with the elbow is kinda loose, making the arma feel a little loose whenever I change hands or repose it. Anyone has tips on how to tighten this joints without having to strip him off his fabric clothing? It's annoying!

Please I need your help, I am away from home in NYC and hoping to catch some extra cheap batteries in china town, but I was curious to know if anyone is kind enough to look in their manual and tell me the size of the batteries for the EMP Rifle? I can't remember if it's AG-1 or LR something.... Thanks! Hot toys website just says button cell batteries but not very specific...

Anyone have a spare Pers tool? I need one ...can I move the Pers without it??

Paperclip, small screw driver. Wrap the top around and you have a loop.

Back