HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Finally got one off of eBay today since SS canceled the waitlist, it was always a pipe dream but I held out just in case, really excited to see Bats next to the Joker giggity giggity :)

With my waitlist cancelled as well I've tracked one down at a retail store. Will cost me about $40 more than if I had it delivered from SS so I'm not complaining.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Ss are sending me a new cowl headsculpt as mine has a paint rub right right in the middle at the front. They told me to smash the old head up and post pics to them :horror Anyone done this? I can imagine it's not easy to break as it feels really solid.

Ss are sending me a new cowl headsculpt as mine has a paint rub right right in the middle at the front. They told me to smash the old head up and post pics to them :horror Anyone done this? I can imagine it's not easy to break as it feels really solid.

Im sure one swift strike of a hammer will do the trick lol

Yeah, people have had to smash up a few things in order to get a replacement from SSC. I think Evil Face had to smash his cowl up.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone here want a dx 12 body with the fat suit removed? I removed it but dont have a batpod so I dont really need it lol no boots or feet or hands or gaunlets just the body with the chest piece

How much for the chest? Mine has a paint accumulation

I had to smash up a whole figure. The head won't break from a hammer shot as it's too soft, so you'll need to damage it with a knife or something.

Rub the face over a piece of sandpaper - it's the safest thing to do, as I'm sure SSC won't cover your emergency room expenses if you cut your hand open.

Ooh, this is different. Something we haven't seen before . Burn the bastard! Make you take pics afterward too.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
:exactly:
Make a little funeral pyre out of sticks and recreate the end of Return of The Jedi. Well, thats what i would do!.

Paint: toxic, check.
Polymers: toxic, check.

Yeah, burn it. ;)

Paint: toxic, check.
Polymers: toxic, check.

Yeah, burn it. ;)

Throw in some lighter fluid on it for more burn!!! take a video.... hell make it a Dark Knight Poster with the flames on the background...

Scissors to cut it up the jaw piece, rip out the pers and when done glue back together for an empty cowl

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Scissors to cut it up the jaw piece, rip out the pers and when done glue back together for an empty cowl

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

lol I did this, kinda. I just took out the pers, removed metal ring inside and cut mouth area of the cowl a bit. I sent pics to Sideshow and said this is the best I could do as a hammer wouldn't work due to the sculpt being too soft, and I didn't want to cut any further as I didn't want to risk cutting my finger, and they accepted it lol, so now I got an empty cowl :)

Wait list...C-C-C-C-Converted!

So stoked! Looks way better in hand. I started freaking myself out googling images and reading this forum as I was waiting for it to arrive. I'm very happy with this figure!

Yes! I've been on the wait list since March 6th and I received it yesterday. Of coarse it converted when the funds were low, but I made it work. I had it convert on me once and I had to cancel due to lack of cash. I wasn't going to let that happen again.

Back