HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Paperclip, small screw driver. Wrap the top around and you have a loop.

Your a regular Macgyver...lol. :hi5:
OQtBnEA.gif

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Well, I came across the figure at retail price so I decided to pick him up. Its not as bad out of the box as I thought it would be, but I'm still not liking the PERS eyes and mouth pieces. Still, its more of an upgrade over the DX02 than I thought it would be, and I'm glad I got it.

Well, I came across the figure at retail price so I decided to pick him up. Its not as bad out of the box as I thought it would be, but I'm still not liking the PERS eyes and mouth pieces. Still, its more of an upgrade over the DX02 than I thought it would be, and I'm glad I got it.

Wow, at retail too?

Nice find, and congrats on getting him.

Now do yourself a favor and get those extra mouth plates. :)

if I may ask is the above image of the stock figure (ie no mods) ?

btw excellent image!! thanks for posting

The only mode on my figure are the gloves. I cut off the straps and expanded the gauntlets. Glad you guys liked the picture!

I don't suppose anyone knows a trustworthy shop to buy a spare headsculpt that ships to europe? My Batman took a dive and has a few little scuffmarks on the black.. no real damage but I know it's there and it stops me from enjoying the figure.. :/ I looked for custom headscupts on here but since none of those are still being made or sold I guess I'm forced to buy a stock used headsculpt somewhere.

Anyone know where I can pickup one of these, besides ebay?

Where did you get him? I am looking now

I don't suppose anyone knows a trustworthy shop to buy a spare headsculpt that ships to europe? My Batman took a dive and has a few little scuffmarks on the black.. no real damage but I know it's there and it stops me from enjoying the figure.. :/ I looked for custom headscupts on here but since none of those are still being made or sold I guess I'm forced to buy a stock used headsculpt somewhere.

A part from ebay, maybe you can try painting it or getting it painted. A flat black should do the trick. I did it to mine and can't tell the difference.

Guys, where can I buy an empty cowl? Ta

Selina Kyle exclusive, or ebay when she comes out

Any tips on modifying the EMP Rifle? I know I thought the lights were light blue(Official DX12 has a light blue tone to them) but seeing the movie it is indeed white. But I want it brighter, and after seeing the official pics again I noticed that instead of one center light source, they were three more, so I am curious if anyone can give me tips on working with tiny LED lights? I

Selina Kyle exclusive, or ebay when she comes out
thought there was a custom cowl somewhere, thanks anyway

Back