HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

i have a spare dx12 body, but i miss the boots..
Beside the dx12 boots, what other boots would fit on the dx12 body?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

At first glance this looks like the initial production shots that were taken for The Dark Knight before it came out. Bravo, sir!:hi5:

Thanks man! I try to make the figures look as natural as possible when I take pictures. Unfortunately, the right side of the cape is sitting a bit to high and I didnt notice until afterward.

Seems kind of unnecessary.

It is to some but I feel it is necessary for me. When I turn it on it's very dim, I was thinking of painting the inside of the emp rifle with silver trimmings like in the movie for starters but I want to expand the light output if need be, I guess.

I started getting curious about lights ever since I saw that 1:18 scale cars are modded with mini LED lights on the dash, headlights and brakelights that make them stand out more than the average AutoArt static model.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vknMaphmmO4[/ame]

I got one but not from that seller
its a great piece

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hot-1-6-...5126?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3a7d5c2996

Anyone picked up one of these? I was considering getting one to display with my unmasked Bruce but wasn't sure on the quality.

I have one. I dig it.

IMG_3874_zps441ef6b0.jpg

DSCF3387_zps60bc32c6.jpg

3mm LEDs on eBay. I'll wire mine up to 12v power if I change them up. Already replacing all of them on the tumbler.

Last edited:

I have one. I dig it.

IMG_3874_zps441ef6b0.jpg

DSCF3387_zps60bc32c6.jpg

I was planning on using the empty bat mask that is coming with my EX Selina Kyle.

Getting this would obviously happen sooner. :lol

I've had mine for a while. I don't think it's HT quality but what is? It gets the job done and looks good.

Thanks fiend, looks like I'll be picking one up next month if they have any left. Your tip on the mouth plate paid off, so I'm sure this will too.

It is to some but I feel it is necessary for me. When I turn it on it's very dim, I was thinking of painting the inside of the emp rifle with silver trimmings like in the movie for starters but I want to expand the light output if need be, I guess.

I started getting curious about lights ever since I saw that 1:18 scale cars are modded with mini LED lights on the dash, headlights and brakelights that make them stand out more than the average AutoArt static model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vknMaphmmO4

That video's sound levels is insane. I have my analog speakers in standby and the voice is still coming through them very faintly. This has never happened before.

Is that a custom neck collar? Looks taller.

Any suggestions for detolf lighting from ikea?
Interested in the Dioder lighting. Either strip or spot.

Anyone using these?? What are people's thoughts?

Interested in the Dioder lighting. Either strip or spot. ... What are people's thoughts?

Too much money, ugly thick white wires and too many of them, unflattering light from restricted mounting options.

Do it yourself with LED ribbon from Amazon or eBay. Use less than you think you need for more attractive/dramatic effect.

Back