HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I think I'm the only one to not like the MRM or Medi cowl, something about the eyes. I actually prefer the DX12 eyes. Padded DX12 cowl with painted eyes is great to me

you're not alone. its always looked too long to me

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

May I ask about recommendations for a good suit that I could buy to make better use of the Bruce Wayne head of the DX 12?

I would try the Bruce Wayne Kitbash thread. You will find better help in there.

I think I'm the only one to not like the MRM or Medi cowl, something about the eyes. I actually prefer the DX12 eyes. Padded DX12 cowl with painted eyes is great to me

I don't like them either.

For some reason I don't think it looks too great either. Nothing against MRM's skills or abilities, its some impressive work but I just don't think it looks as good as the dx12 head once its been modded. A custom mouthpiece and modded eyes male it look awesome.

For some reason I don't think it looks too great either. Nothing against MRM's skills or abilities, its some impressive work but I just don't think it looks as good as the dx12 head once its been modded. A custom mouthpiece and modded eyes male it look awesome.

Agree. Much prefer the Dx12 sculpt.

the medi just looks too big to me, but each to their own.

I have to go with the MRM cowl over a stock and even modded DX12 cowl. After receiving my MRM a couple of days ago, the stock DX12 cowl is back in the box. Accuracy to the movies is the most important aspect for myself and IMO the cowl sculpt is just superior on the MRM. Once you have the two head sculpts in hand, you can really see a huge difference

Are you a dealer?

Got any prices?

No, not a dealer, just sharing a pic I took of my DX12

Rofl.gif

83024.jpg

tumblr_m70bzphqaR1rsevm6.gif

Once you have the two head sculpts in hand, you can really see a huge difference

I think that's the only way to see the difference, because honestly, I've never noticed one from any of the pictures here. Though I haven't ever put two images side by side either. Talking strictly about the cowls, not face/mouth sculpts.

Finally got around to doing some mods and taking some pics of this awesome figure.
BatmanDX1201_zps0ff275d5.jpg

BatmanDX1207_zpsc4c23570.jpg

I really prefer the BW sculpt. I always thought batman with the mask off was cool

I look at this thread every day and get so jealous each time someone posts an awesome pic of this guy. Really wish I could get my hands on one, but I don't think I'll see the day. So I'll keep drooling over everyone else's figure. Lol.

does any retailer have these in stock, anybody got one from SS that was on the waitlist

I look at this thread every day and get so jealous each time someone posts an awesome pic of this guy. Really wish I could get my hands on one, but I don't think I'll see the day. So I'll keep drooling over everyone else's figure. Lol.

I think me and you are in the same boat. I regret not preordering this one but I had to sacrifice somewhere since I had too many Avengers on preorder.

does any retailer have these in stock, anybody got one from SS that was on the waitlist

BBTS does. But they upped the price to $339.

I think that's the only way to see the difference, because honestly, I've never noticed one from any of the pictures here. Though I haven't ever put two images side by side either. Talking strictly about the cowls, not face/mouth sculpts.

I think that's it, maybe in hand there's a big difference. Although like you I don't really see a problem with the dx12. I'm not saying there isn't a problem with it, I'm just saying I can't notice it. Which is fine for me. The eyes however are obviously an issue and the face plates are quite a disappointment, but one they've been modded I think it looks great. Really wish I could do the eyelid mod but its beyond my abilities. Haha.

I would try the Bruce Wayne Kitbash thread. You will find better help in there.
Thank you. I didn't know that thread since I am new here. Much appreciated!

Also, thanks to pixelpiper for providing the link! :goodpost:

I really prefer the BW sculpt. I always thought batman with the mask off was cool

Same here but yesterday I try to cuf out the mouthpiece and it didn't turn out so good :gah: chin was a bit too short. I guess that's what happens when you rush a project. I never did like the DX 12 cowl, or eyes.....I mean why couldn't they just made his upper eye lids lower so he can look more like he's squinting :mad: Just bought a new headsculpt from Ebay :slap

Back