HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Mine is finally finished! Got one of MRM's cowls recently so now its perfect in my eyes. Joker should be here on Wednesday to join him.

950AA789-9399-4467-BE34-0B99F119DE66-62115-000011E7565E3011_zpsac1f5014.jpg

AF7671A4-1E5F-4956-8BA1-D583256E0A4D-62115-000011E76042A7D5_zpsb09987ca.jpg

F1C22EA0-F654-43D7-A3CC-4FF22C05D2E9-62115-000011E77190BD71_zpsc3b22e8c.jpg

That MRM cowl look hella sick, just "wow".

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Look better on the MRM cowl then HT.

That MRM cowl look hella sick, just "wow".

Look better on the MRM cowl then HT.

True... That's why i asked about the mouthplate...

MRM did an amazing job with this cowl. It fits the stock plates perfectly but the custom plate from Hunterelf I have I had to sand down and modify and because of that I have to repaint it so I put this mouth plate in there for the meantime. And really I may leave it in there for a while. Looks better with this cowl than I expected it to.

Anyone have a link for Kai's face plate and Hunter elf? Not sure if I want one of those or Robbies.

Mine just arrive , Kai studio face plate. Look sick

image_zps4df43275.jpg

That looks great, how do I get one?

The MRM cowl saved this figure. I don't know who is HT sculpt supervisor for Batman TDKR, but better see the figure with the MRM cowl and make some changes for the 1/4 scale.

Anyone have a link for Kai's face plate and Hunter elf? Not sure if I want one of those or Robbies.

[email protected]

I recommend Kai, I also have Robbie's as wells. Kai did a great job on the face. No offense but hunter face plate look off.

Kai face plate even makes HT cowl looks a little better. Wish I have a MRM cowl.

Thank you for the info. Yea I like Kai's best.

That looks great, how do I get one?

Email the guy hell send you some sample. There 3 version with the mustache. I got a plain one and a lighter mustache. Take more pix later.
I think he from Hong Kong. I waited 2 weeks for process time, 5 days deliveries from ems shipping.

Great, I just sent him an email. I appreciate the info R3dd!

I need to stop being a Sally and paint the eyes next, lol.

Email the guy hell send you some sample. There 3 version with the mustache. I got a plain one and a lighter mustache. Take more pix later.
I think he from Hong Kong. I waited 2 weeks for process time, 5 days deliveries from ems shipping.

Could you please share the sample pics! I'd like one of them...even if i have hunterelf's MRM's and Robbie's...:slap

that looks good. i really need to paint batman's eye lid.

Back