HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

You probably would need the gauntlets from the DX 12, I'm not sure if the DX 2 would fit on the DX 12 body

I've seen the boots fit no problem

I'm not sure if the neck post in the DX 1 would fit in the DX 12 body, hopefully someone else could tell you.

too much talk going on , so just bought another DX02 :clap $350.oo Bricks :horror

thanks for your input m8, I will just Part out mu Old DX02 now...

I am like 98% sure most parts would have went straight on , to that DX12 Body ?? Boots , Deffo :), neck Post ??, Gauntlets ??

I really thought for the experts it was a very simple question ??

but Obviously not even worthy or their time :(

thanks for yours ,

take care,

Daz

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Hey guys, I do apologize if this has been answered before (I've tried the search function to no avail), but is there an easy way to remove the stock cape? I suppose I am just paranoid that I'll break the clips.

Thanks

Mine stock cape was a pain to install and remove. Wish I would have left it without til I got my custom cape. One side came out nice the other took awhile to get out. Lifting up on the armor seemed to help.

Thanks for your response. Did you have any issues? Are the clips pretty sturdy or do you think they could have broken?

I didn't break either of them. I did manage to put 2 nice marks on the chest of the figure cause my finger slipped when doing it. That was not cool. The clips are pretty sturdy.

Nevermind.. with a little elbow-grease + your armor lifting tip I was able to remove it fairly smoothly. I should have given the clips more credit for durability.

Thanks!

Mine is finally finished! Got one of MRM's cowls recently so now its perfect in my eyes. Joker should be here on Wednesday to join him.

950AA789-9399-4467-BE34-0B99F119DE66-62115-000011E7565E3011_zpsac1f5014.jpg

AF7671A4-1E5F-4956-8BA1-D583256E0A4D-62115-000011E76042A7D5_zpsb09987ca.jpg

F1C22EA0-F654-43D7-A3CC-4FF22C05D2E9-62115-000011E77190BD71_zpsc3b22e8c.jpg

Nice man, wish I could have got that MRM head.

Yea dude, I'm kinda regretting losing my spot for the cowl

Pose a Sandtrooper figure next to him and then toss the picture into the Dewback thread. Then add a comment something along the lines of you're having trouble with this new repaint - the eyes just don't look real. ;)

Haha that would be fun but I don't have a sand trooper. Would definitely make for some fun photoshoots though.
Anyway, damn that mrm medi cowl would be the finishing touch on my dx12

I received my two medi modified mouth plates from Kai.

I gotta say, holy shiznit, they friggin rock.

Highly recommended. If you guys want more face display options, definitely get one. I asked for an even more subtle five o'clock shadow, and got it.

No pics unfortunately cause all I have is my ipad, and as we all know, ipad cameras suck.

But take my word for it. I cut up a KO Wayne head for the mouth back then, and as much as I love that, just having the modified medi mouth as a companion piece makes it so much more versatile.

Mine is finally finished! Got one of MRM's cowls recently so now its perfect in my eyes. Joker should be here on Wednesday to join him.

950AA789-9399-4467-BE34-0B99F119DE66-62115-000011E7565E3011_zpsac1f5014.jpg

AF7671A4-1E5F-4956-8BA1-D583256E0A4D-62115-000011E76042A7D5_zpsb09987ca.jpg

F1C22EA0-F654-43D7-A3CC-4FF22C05D2E9-62115-000011E77190BD71_zpsc3b22e8c.jpg

Congrats mate! Which faceplate is this?

I received my two medi modified mouth plates from Kai.

I gotta say, holy shiznit, they friggin rock.

Highly recommended. If you guys want more face display options, definitely get one. I asked for an even more subtle five o'clock shadow, and got it.

No pics unfortunately cause all I have is my ipad, and as we all know, ipad cameras suck.

But take my word for it. I cut up a KO Wayne head for the mouth back then, and as much as I love that, just having the modified medi mouth as a companion piece makes it so much more versatile.

Can you post some picture? I should be receiving mine today.

Back