HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That bottom pic in particular looks like a behind the scenes shot from the movie. Awesome stuff.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Dat DX-12, oh he sooooo fiiiiiine mother****er :joy

019-3_zps898923c6.jpg

NICE! What mods did you do?

Is it me or can anyone else NOT GET the Battle poses in the very first post that Agen put up from sideshow website. This figure SUCKS! I so afraid to tear the fabric...I have not ddisplayed it i just slightly attempted to do the same pose with him leaning over and NOTHING WORKS it is sewn so tight you cant even spread the legs that far apart! Is htere a key to fixing this LMK thanks!

It seems to require some serious surgery

734265_10151508395455141_1019906882_n.jpg

Repainted eyes lid + robbie's mouth plate + Tony Mei's custom cape

Okay I'm having trouble getting his cape clips in. Any suggestions?

Hi Guys,

I am pretty New to the Ol Batman figures :(

here goes !

I got an Old DX02 , that has busted arms & leaky abs :(

is it possible for me to transplant most of him over to a DX12 Body with suit installed ?

: ie. Boots?, Neck Post, ect, ect ??

or do need to have specific DX12 Parts ??

thansk in advance Daz

Last edited:

Can you tell me where you get that mrm cowl? Thanks love the photo. Best shot I seen.

Sold out bud. It was for sale in the Interest section but it sold out awhile ago. I want one too. :(

Hi Guys,

I am pretty New to the Ol Batman figures :(

here goes !

I got an Old DX02 , that has busted arms & leaky abs :(

is it possible for me to transplant most of him over to a DX12 Body with suit installed ?

: ie. Boots?, Neck Post, ect, ect ??

or do need to have specific DX12 Parts ??

thansk in advance Daz

You probably would need the gauntlets from the DX 12, I'm not sure if the DX 2 would fit on the DX 12 body

I've seen the boots fit no problem

I'm not sure if the neck post in the DX 1 would fit in the DX 12 body, hopefully someone else could tell you.

Here's my amateur pics of the stock figure. It isn't perfect, the mods show how great it can be, but I've had this figure since November and it still impresses the heck out of me:

B9CBE6D4-5FA1-4B85-9139-4EDD9D70B796-13350-00000DD907B6D727_zps65b96e29.jpg

3310302B-6C4F-4F3A-94DE-E195E5AFC412-13350-00000DD90ED0739A_zps3f0290f3.jpg

Update on my Batman logo... This image is straight from the iPhone, no Photoshop or adjustments. Because the background is black,the image is probably overexposed in the center - but it makes for a really nice effect IMO.

B0774710-DE21-4FF9-B203-15336027A10D-5547-000009B941CC3F71_zpsa0f474be.jpg

So is this figure worth getting?? I'm in 2 minds about it. I have the 1989 Batman and Joker and I love them.

I need honesty about this figure. It's a toss up between this and Superman.

Cheers all.

If you get Superman, you save yourself some ducats and you've already got a Batman.

If you get Superman, you save yourself some ducats and you've already got a Batman.

Very true. So this figure is not as good as the Keaton Batman?

Someone with both will have to comment on that, but it's not at all what I was implying. I just meant that Superman is less expensive no matter how you look at it, and you'll still have both characters which is nice.

Back