HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Superman is pretty much perfect out of the box. You have to do nothing to make him look the way he should.

DX12 requires some work to look like he does in the movie. Well, lots of work actually. If you've seen pics of the stock figure and you're happy with how he looks, take the plunge. You'll enjoy him. Also it will be easier to find a Superman at a decent price down the road than it will be to find a DX12.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I see what you mean. I'm also very interested in the Terminator MMS136 and the DX10 Terminator 2.

Really undecided! Lol

Share my unmasked Batman

e6f1956cc622de674e8e7ae3ce6c4b4a_zpsc85370f9.jpg

Dustin Hoffman as Batman?

You probably would need the gauntlets from the DX 12, I'm not sure if the DX 2 would fit on the DX 12 body.

the gauntlets from the dx02 fit on the dx12 but are smaller and are a really tight fit.

so, it should be the opposite issue going the other way around. loose and too long

tetsumaki1364157158.jpeg

tetsumaki1364157152.jpeg

Just got the DX 12 as my first Hot Toys figure.. I think he's awesome. Can't wait to get the Joker 2.0. :)

Is anyone selling a DX12??????

Nice work Josh, looks like the real deal. Btw, I've got a separate backpack I can sell now if you are still after one ;)

Nice work Josh, looks like the real deal. Btw, I've got a separate backpack I can sell now if you are still after one ;)

Hey - sorry didn't reply. Feel free to PM me with a price but I am currently very very broke haha

I think I'm the only one to not like the MRM or Medi cowl, something about the eyes. I actually prefer the DX12 eyes. Padded DX12 cowl with painted eyes is great to me

May I ask about recommendations for a good suit that I could buy to make better use of the Bruce Wayne head of the DX 12?

I think I'm the only one to not like the MRM or Medi cowl, something about the eyes. I actually prefer the DX12 eyes. Padded DX12 cowl with painted eyes is great to me

I don't like them either.

i'll join that club.

Back