HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Not really.

Use the neck peg from slim TTM 22 if you dont want to do any mods on the standard neck peg. Most people use TTM 16/21 for their wayne bash, but it all depends on which outfit you wanna use.

they are a little pricey eh?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Ok...I just recived my Dx12, It take so long to arrive... but it's finaly here, and I'm very pleased with the figure in hand, the suit is amazing!, and the cowl is nice out of the box, a lot better in hand than in the pictures. I was thinking on do some mods on it, but i'm very happy whit it how it is. I just bought the tonymeis custom cape, and it looks amazing.

Ok...I just recived my Dx12, It take so long to arrive... but it's finaly here, and I'm very pleased with the figure in hand, the suit is amazing!, and the cowl is nice out of the box, a lot better in hand than in the pictures. I was thinking on do some mods on it, but i'm very happy whit it how it is. I just bought the tonymeis custom cape, and it looks amazing.

At least, paint the eyelid.

Greetings, Rodan.

Quick pics - first one in a rare bit of sunlight in the UK

Loving your custom mouth, jokes and bats. I like how his mouth is quite high up, he had that look a few times.

Loving your custom mouth, jokes and bats. I like how his mouth is quite high up, he had that look a few times.

Cheers man - I sanded more off the top above the lips. its kinda like his cowl in the interrogation scene or when he's on the batpod. The Robbie face plate is good but I always felt it was slightly too big.

What mouthpiece is that? It looks great.

Cheers - it's the Wayne head sanded down

Last edited:

Got my TDKR Batman today, and like everyone else, my box had ****ed up corners. At least the cover isn't damaged like others I saw. No issue with my PERS so far, but I haven't even tried to move it yet. Definitely need to figure out a way to paint closer to his eyes, but overall I love this figure. The magnetic head threw me at first, totally expected it to be a rear open PERS head like the '89 Batman.

Is it me or can anyone else NOT GET the Battle poses in the very first post that Agen put up from sideshow website. This figure SUCKS! I so afraid to tear the fabric...I have not ddisplayed it i just slightly attempted to do the same pose with him leaning over and NOTHING WORKS it is sewn so tight you cant even spread the legs that far apart! Is htere a key to fixing this LMK thanks!

Is it me or can anyone else NOT GET the Battle poses in the very first post that Agen put up from sideshow website. This figure SUCKS! I so afraid to tear the fabric...I have not ddisplayed it i just slightly attempted to do the same pose with him leaning over and NOTHING WORKS it is sewn so tight you cant even spread the legs that far apart! Is htere a key to fixing this LMK thanks!

There's a padded suit under the batsuit to fill the figure out a bit. It needs to be removed if you want any extreme or kneeling poses.

Got my TDKR Batman today, and like everyone else, my box had ****ed up corners. At least the cover isn't damaged like others I saw. No issue with my PERS so far, but I haven't even tried to move it yet. Definitely need to figure out a way to paint closer to his eyes, but overall I love this figure. The magnetic head threw me at first, totally expected it to be a rear open PERS head like the '89 Batman.

My first box was damaged when Sideshow shipped my figure. I contacted their returns department and they were able to ship a brand new box (in perfect condition) to me.

That said, if anyone needs an empty (yet damaged) box for their figure, let me know. The cover, back and sides are in good condition, but the corners and edges are somewhat obliterated.

My first box was damaged when Sideshow shipped my figure. I contacted their returns department and they were able to ship a brand new box (in perfect condition) to me.

That said, if anyone needs an empty (yet damaged) box for their figure, let me know. The cover, back and sides are in good condition, but the corners and edges are somewhat obliterated.

Yeah its just a tear straight down the top left corner of the tray, so I'm not too upset about it. I didn't even notice it until I remembered others had box damage, and looked to see if I had any. I'm just wondering how Hot Toys let so many of these things get put in the mailers damaged that way.

I asked Sideshow about the box. They don't have any spare ones so they offer me a 30$ discount or a 25 dollars refund...

I asked Sideshow about the box. They don't have any spare ones so they offer me a 30$ discount or a 25 dollars refund...

My box came fudged too, but mine was from Hong Kong so I didn't bother with it. Personally, I'd take the refund.

My box came fudged too, but mine was from Hong Kong so I didn't bother with it. Personally, I'd take the refund.

Yeah I know.

But SS is really not cheap for a european so the 30$ discount is irrelevant..

I'll take the 25$ refund.

Thanks

Dat DX-12, oh he sooooo fiiiiiine mother****er :joy

002-2_zpsa6cbcf3a.jpg

019-3_zps898923c6.jpg

Back