HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

A little late to the party, but if you don't want to pay insane amounts for a Kato suit, I found some great looking suits for under $200. https://iminime.net/

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I've been charged but haven't received an email yet..... hopefully have this by friday next week

Guys I'm doing a super limited run on a Bruce Wayne headsculpt. Only 20 people can sign up for the raffle. The price will be $700 for the painted version and $650 for the non painted version.

Edit: here are the first proto pics. Let me know what you guys think.

C36AD055-E0C8-4BA4-90C0-E241E47F7AED-11050-00001487851E2B03_zpsd9172ae1.jpg

:lol 1000x better than stock batman head

A little late to the party, but if you don't want to pay insane amounts for a Kato suit, I found some great looking suits for under $200. https://iminime.net/

The guy who does the sculpts for Iminime, Danny Kim, is awesome. High quality stuff from these guys.

If they're in the same order, thats why they both say it. I ordered Avengers Cap/Thor/Loki all in one cart, and both Thor and Loki still say "Item Shipping Soon" when Cap shipped out 2 months ago.

I PO'd Arnie Jan.1 and DX12 Feb.4. It was just a fluke.

The workers on SS warehouse who handles packing and shipping the items might all be Chinese, thus their celebrating CNY :huh:lol

:lol That's funny. And as weird as that sounds that's the only thing that sorta makes sense.

I've been charged but haven't received an email yet..... hopefully have this by friday next week

If they ship tomorrow I'm guessing a Tues. or Wed. delivery. Im in Baltimore on the other side of the country.

For some reason Hot Toys just can't get Bale's look in TDK outfit correct. They got it right on the BEGINS version, but never totally accurate on TDK or RISES sculpt.

All the Bale sculpts are the flavor of the week. Which ever one is the newest is the best until the next one.

Thats a very nice suit, Tony! What brand is that?

^^^^ Please do tell!

I thought it was the Kato suit so I didn't ask.

Toyscity suit with custom shirt, tie, suit, and painted dress shoes..... I'm not satisfy with the outcome, will re-make a new shirt from scratch when I get the chance.

I´m not charged yet, status Item shinpping soon. Are there someone with shipped status?

^ Did you check your bank account? I was charged but I didn't get an email.

^ Did you check your bank account? I was charged but I didn't get an email.

Yep, I checked it about an hour ago. Maybe this is due to I´m from Spain and it takes more time to charge, I don´t know.

January 29th :monkey2

Back