HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I'm gonna replace the batteries in my EMP gun too.

I received my tony meis cape today, and while he sent me a battle version instead of the dark knight (2008) version, which I ordered, it's absolutely beautiful. Wow. Hats off to Tony and crystal! They are definitely recommended by the plattman! Really quick postage as well. Even though its the wrong version I'm still really happy with this one.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

DX12Batman-withmods001_zps903ea8b0.jpg

DX12Batman-withmods002_zps789873f5.jpg

DX12Batman-withmods003_zps28cdb21a.jpg

DX12Batman-withmods004_zps39e1fd6d.jpg

DX12Batman-withmods005_zps04927f28.jpg

DX12Batman-withmods006_zps71a3fa89.jpg

DX12Batman-withmods007_zpsb0c850ec.jpg

DX12Batman-withmods008_zps6c0db68e.jpg

DX12Batman-withmods009_zps7383e019.jpg

DX12Batman-withmods010_zpsc17777da.jpg

Awesome pics ecko.

Can someone please make a "how to" video on how to install the cape. Thank you.

Stick it in the holes with something not sharp :wave

Which end goes in first?

The hard part.

I'm gonna replace the batteries in my EMP gun too.

I received my tony meis cape today, and while he sent me a battle version instead of the dark knight (2008) version, which I ordered, it's absolutely beautiful. Wow. Hats off to Tony and crystal! They are definitely recommended by the plattman! Really quick postage as well. Even though its the wrong version I'm still really happy with this one.

I'll give mine a go and see if that works not had much luck with accessories for this first the belt came away now the EMP gun.

Nice one, think my Tony Meis cape got lost in the post :monkey2 gutted sent Tony an email hopefully he can sort me out.

Anyone get charged for this today? I didn't.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, My card was charged today. Order placed on the 12th. Gonna have this bat soon.

Man, that's nuts. I ordered way later than you two, one with paypal and one with credit and I've gotten both UPS shipping confirmations in the past 24 hours.

Check your emails again. I bet you guys have notifications.

Guys I'm doing a super limited run on a Bruce Wayne headsculpt. Only 20 people can sign up for the raffle. The price will be $700 for the painted version and $650 for the non painted version.

Edit: here are the first proto pics. Let me know what you guys think.

C36AD055-E0C8-4BA4-90C0-E241E47F7AED-11050-00001487851E2B03_zpsd9172ae1.jpg

Back