HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I ordered mine on the 9th of Feb, and was charged yesterday. Called SS today because it still said shipping soon on the site. SS said it was shipped this morning, and that I would get the UPS notice later today. Fiend I'm guessing you will also get a UPS notice in your mail box today bud.

In other words, they process the orders randomly....

In other words, they process the orders randomly....

I would agree based on my own experience. I was worried about an order going through due to a card issue so I was going back and forth with them about that one order. Once it was settled, the rep went so far as to say that she was "personally taking my order to the warehouse" for shipment. It was shipped that same day.

Why this is important is because this order was one of two that I processed within a few minutes of each other. The second order was shipped out a day after the first one, even though they were both under my name and being shipped to the same place.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I ordered mine on the 9th of Feb, and was charged yesterday. Called SS today because it still said shipping soon on the site. SS said it was shipped this morning, and that I would get the UPS notice later today. Fiend I'm guessing you will also get a UPS notice in your mail box today bud.

That's what I'm hoping. Mine still says shipping soon as well. Money was taken though.

That's what I'm hoping. Mine still says shipping soon as well. Money was taken though.

same boat. if it hasn't shipped by the end of the day tomorrow cali time call them. all invoiced "shipping soon" orders are suppose to be out the door within 72 hours

one thing i noticed on my invoice was it noted these guys as split/partial shipments...this would account for the wait times changing up on the site. the next shipment should be in a the week after next

I seriously love this guy. Since I got him, every night I've just stared at him for a good hour or so :lol I can't look away. It's a long time since I've done that with a collectible! Ah man. My new favourite by a mile!

Finally broke down and ordered this guy. I had been going back and forth since his reveal since I already own the DX02, but this thing just looks too awesome.

My plan right now is to display this with the Wayne head and put the much improved Neck/Cowel on my DX02.

Worst case scenario I regret the decision and I have to sell him off; which should be easy enough.

:exactly: You really need to have this guy in hand to see it isnt as bad as it looks in photos.

Doesn't even look like the pics- flash, etc
No one has learned this fact from a dozen other threads...same subject

See, I ordered the 4th and I got an email today saying that it hadn't shipped yet.Wtf. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

See, I ordered the 4th and I got an email today saying that it hadn't shipped yet.Wtf. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
Well, I talked to SS today, she said it shipped this morning. I never got a shipping confirmation, invoice or a tracking number. Pretty ****ing pissed off. This whole process has been screwy.

Hello fellow freaks,

I'm delighted to have received my DX12 recently (everyone still waiting for theirs now hates me), but am dismayed to find that the PERS is cross eyed!

I vaguely recall reading a post about this when Bats first got released. I continue to find the search function on this website useless - it seems to bring back every thread on the board no matter what you search for!

Can anyone offer any advice as to how I can fix my cross eyed PERS? Thanks!

Hello fellow freaks,

I'm delighted to have received my DX12 recently (everyone still waiting for theirs now hates me), but am dismayed to find that the PERS is cross eyed!

I vaguely recall reading a post about this when Bats first got released. I continue to find the search function on this website useless - it seems to bring back every thread on the board no matter what you search for!

Can anyone offer any advice as to how I can fix my cross eyed PERS? Thanks!

That depends on where you got it from. If you got it from Sideshow or an official retailer, contact them for a replacement.

If getting a replacement is not an option, then you're going to have to take it apart.

Back