HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Sculpt the hair and I'm in.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

:thud:
Guys I'm doing a super limited run on a Bruce Wayne headsculpt. Only 20 people can sign up for the raffle. The price will be $700 for the painted version and $650 for the non painted version.

Edit: here are the first proto pics. Let me know what you guys think.

C36AD055-E0C8-4BA4-90C0-E241E47F7AED-11050-00001487851E2B03_zpsd9172ae1.jpg
:thud:

i'm down for one with hair and one without.

Man, that's nuts. I ordered way later than you two, one with paypal and one with credit and I've gotten both UPS shipping confirmations in the past 24 hours.

Check your emails again. I bet you guys have notifications.

Just did. I checked like 4 times today. I straight up asked them about the Paypal thing through email. We'll see what they say.

Just did. I checked like 4 times today. I straight up asked them about the Paypal thing through email. We'll see what they say.

I found out why. Paypal hold priority over other orders because it's mandated by Paypal.

I found out why. Paypal hold priority over other orders because it's mandated by Paypal.

paypal disputes on preodered and partial funds would create dispute for SSC. i would assume thats why they have priority

I thought they didn't charge your account until they shipped the item. Is this not true?

I thought they didn't charge your account until they shipped the item. Is this not true?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha ~

oh, that was a good one.

No ****. Interesting. Still doesn't explain the whole Chinese new year crap.

Yeah, that's weird.

I think they had em the whole time but made the processing a later date. I dunno.

They charge then ship.

And yeah, I was charged. I didn't get any emails though.

Guys I'm doing a super limited run on a Bruce Wayne headsculpt. Only 20 people can sign up for the raffle. The price will be $700 for the painted version and $650 for the non painted version.

Edit: here are the first proto pics. Let me know what you guys think.

C36AD055-E0C8-4BA4-90C0-E241E47F7AED-11050-00001487851E2B03_zpsd9172ae1.jpg

:yess::panic::panic: Interested , i hope i have the cash when you make these available :pray:

Dude, I feel like a crack head as much as I have checked my email today. No offense to any crack heads out there.

We are ALL Crackheads = Plastic Crackheads :yess:

Yeah, mine too but it also says the BD T-800 is shipping soon too. :lol

If they're in the same order, thats why they both say it. I ordered Avengers Cap/Thor/Loki all in one cart, and both Thor and Loki still say "Item Shipping Soon" when Cap shipped out 2 months ago.

Back