HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Look bad arse Ecko:hi5: That certainly looks more like bale than the stock face plate for sure, an that cave background is the perfect, love how it looks damp:clap:clap:clap

Are you making a cave floor to?

Thanks homie :hi5:

Yeah i was thinking of it . This dio i had made the whole back wall for my Billy bookcase , but that's full of Ahhhhnulds now :lol

so i just cut it up to make this backround , i most likley will do the floor as well

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Theres 20 more pics on the previous page Skull

Going to order another one of these, and I'm thinking of using the pack-out option that Sideshow offer, as my first one came with a rip in the box along the edge of the flap where it folds, although I'm not sure if this was due to packaging as the brown shipper was fine.

Has anyone used the pack-out option from Sideshow? Is it worth it?

I don't own it yet but I'm going to say yes. It can be adjusted as others already have. If you go to the DC customs sub forum there is a thread chock full of all the mods done for the DX12. As far as asking questions, ask away. That's what this place is about. :)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks a lot. :) I just spent a lot of time tearing through the custom thread you suggested.. My god, so much! I've never modded anything (obviously, being that this is my first figure), so it's all a little intimidating. The ones I think I can handle (if I feel the need) are ordering a Robbie faceplate, painting the eyes (Rather sculpt, but wouldn't trust myself) and maybe the gauntlet thing. But we'll see. :D

Going to order another one of these, and I'm thinking of using the pack-out option that Sideshow offer, as my first one came with a rip in the box along the edge of the flap where it folds, although I'm not sure if this was due to packaging as the brown shipper was fine.

Has anyone used the pack-out option from Sideshow? Is it worth it?

What's the pack out option? I ordered from them today, but don't remember noticing anything like that.

My customized DX12 with Bane:

4E0D74B8-D023-4505-9EE7-F8CB089585CF-2471-0000031723A614C5_zps8e93f5a4.jpg

B0A2BDFF-99E9-4231-BBE6-EAFF30ADAAB0-2471-000003171CEE8534_zpsca9142ac.jpg

What's the pack out option? I ordered from them today, but don't remember noticing anything like that.

For an extra $10 they basically double box it for you (figure with factory box goes into brown shipper and then into another bigger box for added protection). Seems steep though, and given that I live outside the US postage is already higher so I'm trying to avoid excess postage costs, so that's why I was wondering if it's worth it.

FYI, I didn't know it existed either. There is no option for it on the website but you can request it by contacting customer service. I was only made aware of it when speaking with customer service about a replacement as my first figure arrived with a rip in the box.

For an extra $10 they basically double box it for you (figure with factory box goes into brown shipper and then into another bigger box for added protection). Seems steep though, and given that I live outside the US postage is already higher so I'm trying to avoid excess postage costs, so that's why I was wondering if it's worth it.

FYI, I didn't know it existed either. There is no option for it on the website but you can request it by contacting customer service. I was only made aware of it when speaking with customer service about a replacement as my first figure arrived with a rip in the box.

Interesting... I'm ordering from outside the US, too (Australia), but I'm not sure now. I think I'll see what happens, because $10 fro an extra box does seem steep. Apparently I've got 3-4 weeks to change my mind before it ships, anyway. :p

EDIT:Are we charged a deposit on DX12 orders? Mine is still under 'Processing' if that means anything.

Last edited:

Interesting... I'm ordering from outside the US, too (Australia), but I'm not sure now. I think I'll see what happens, because $10 fro an extra box does seem steep. Apparently I've got 3-4 weeks to change my mind before it ships, anyway. :p

EDIT:Are we charged a deposit on DX12 orders? Mine is still under 'Processing' if that means anything.

I'm from Australia too mate. You're right, $10 for an extra box is steep. From what some people mentioned here, the next batch is supposed to come in on the 20th, so it should ship a lot sooner than 3-4 weeks.

Get mine tommorow :panic::panic::panic::fireworks:fireworks.
Can't wait to finally get this guy displayed next to my batpod.

Get mine tommorow :panic::panic::panic::fireworks:fireworks.

CD?

Just got my email too :) So glad, I'm at a clients all day Friday and not back then until Monday! So I'll be able to have a quick look tomorrow ^_^

Feels like an age since I pre-ordered this guy! Joker next, one flex left.

My Kai faceplate is coming in around a week or so! :yess: ill be sure to take pics of that.

Same!! I am sooo much more impressed with him than I thought I was going to be :) Truly an awesome figure.

Have you modded him in any way? I have only shortened the gloves as it was a pain in the A** when they kept popping off. Other than that I loooooooooove him :lol
glad you like him the same I do!!

Nope, no mods! Just Robbies faceplate and my old lforigno custom cape! I have tony meis cape, and mrm medicom cowl and coming Kai's faceplate to come!

The gloves are a bit of a pain but I'd take that over the DX02 gloves, they were so hard to change!

Post some pics!:hi5:

Will do boys! But I don't have a good camera and my collection is so hard to photograph because of the mirror back in my shelf!

Ill get all the parts in for this like my Kai mouth and then try and snap some pics. I won't be able to capture the awesomeness that I see when it's in hand though.

Get mine tommorow :panic::panic::panic:

:rock he is so awesome on the Batpod, congrats mate!

CD?

Just got my email too :) So glad, I'm at a clients all day Friday and not back then until Monday! So I'll be able to have a quick look tomorrow ^_^

Feels like an age since I pre-ordered this guy! Joker next, one flex left.

Yeah buddy went with lee at CD its definitely been a while since pre-ordering, but its helped in a way with funding other things coming in sooner than bats

Yeah buddy went with lee at CD its definitely been a while since pre-ordering, but its helped in a way with funding other things coming in sooner than bats

Mine has too but I'm starting to feel it now haha. I think within the next 3 months I have:

Bane, Thor, Captain America, Black Widow, Joker and Tumbler.

That's just everything that's been released, I'm sure Catwoman and Hulk will sneak their way in.

Add to the iminime Bateman too! Really need to get more overtime in:panic:

Mine has too but I'm starting to feel it now haha. I think within the next 3 months I have:

Bane, Thor, Captain America, Black Widow, Joker and Tumbler.

That's just everything that's been released, I'm sure Catwoman and Hulk will sneak their way in.

Add to the iminime Bateman too! Really need to get more overtime in:panic:

Haha i know since christmas and with all these new pics with/without mods its felt the longests but it ends tommorow :hi5::panic::panic:.

My PO aren't too bad now i just Loki, DX11, sideshow wolf pred and dx13, started to get into the habbit of getting the odd one from HK when it released instead of waiting.

2hygciw.jpg

May do the glove mod one day, the gloves bother me, it pushes his elbow armor too far up it seems. Not gonna bother with the cowl, it looks toyish compares to the Wayne sculpt.

EDIT: Joker dropped his mask. -_-

HHmmm it would appear my EMP gun doesn't light up does anyone know how and if its any good to contact Hot Toys to send a replacement?

P.s. Yes I removed the plastic from the battery compartment :lol

HHmmm it would appear my EMP gun doesn't light up does anyone know how and if its any good to contact Hot Toys to send a replacement?

P.s. Yes I removed the plastic from the battery compartment :lol

Had the same problem....I replaced the batteries and it worked fine.

Mine doesn't light up that bright , maybe its the batteries too

When I first got mine, it was dim. I replaced the batteries with brand new ones and it was brighter.

Back