HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I tried using it on Bane , New Truetypes with no luck , they didn't work , neither did my rewards points .

But just for the heck of it i tried it on the Batpod and it worked , so idk if itsjus pre-orders that the code doesn't work on .

The VALENTINE2013 code applies to things that dont have free shipping on it.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=38491

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Mine has shipped :yess: so chuffed, what a friday! please please come tomorrow. It's OSB, so it's the usual next day ups delivery, does anyone know if they deliver on Saturdays? The tracking number won't update till later, only then will I know the expected delivery date. Haha :(

Been a while since the last time I was here. :lol Pardon me for not bothering to go through the pages I missed.

So far I've darkened the lower eyelids and changed the cape (haven't cut it yet as I'm still looking for the hero template.)

BatmanF14_01.jpg

BatmanF14_00.jpg

Mine has shipped :yess: so chuffed, what a friday! please please come tomorrow. It's OSB, so it's the usual next day ups delivery, does anyone know if they deliver on Saturdays? The tracking number won't update till later, only then will I know the expected delivery date. Haha :(

Nice one platty glad to hear he's come a bit earlier :yess: im not sure about UPS delivering on a staurday, i know Parcelforce & a few others that do but they charge something like £20 extra for a staurday delivery. Its annoying that if something is sent out on friday as next day delivery it basically ends up being 3 day delivery if you include the w'end :(

Been a while since the last time I was here. :lol Pardon me for not bothering to go through the pages I missed.

So far I've darkened the lower eyelids and changed the cape (haven't cut it yet as I'm still looking for the hero template.)

BatmanF14_01.jpg

Looks fine.

Thanks guys! :D Cape's just a $4 spandex I bought off a cloth market.
If I don't find a TDK template, I might just cut it using the BB hero one I found before.

I'm in exactly the same boat mate. I'm back at work Monday, hope it turns up tomorrow or I'll have a 80 mile round trip to pick it up:pray: My nearest UPS depot is Exeter.:gah:

Congrads bud. :) You've been waiting a long time.

BatmanF14_01.jpg

:lol

Where do you find the templates for the capes or do you use an existing cape you bought elsewhere?

Where do you find the templates for the capes or do you use an existing cape you bought elsewhere?

I just keep on searching in forums/threads :lol I found the BB hero template in Iforigno's thread at the custom section.

I never knew Lance would post a template for his own capes. Ill have to check it out.

Nice one platty glad to hear he's come a bit earlier :yess: im not sure about UPS delivering on a staurday, i know Parcelforce & a few others that do but they charge something like £20 extra for a staurday delivery. Its annoying that if something is sent out on friday as next day delivery it basically ends up being 3 day delivery if you include the w'end :(

Thanks buddy, yeah it was a very nice surprise today.

Reading up a little, it seems for it to be delivered tomorrow wai man would have had to have sent it a certain way, so it gets delivered on a Saturday. If not its the next working day as you said. I guess I'll find out later when the tracking number updates...Yeah it is annoying indeed. I'm definitely booking Monday off work though, if it is Monday he's coming :lol so a long weekend, not bad.

Congrads bud. :) You've been waiting a long time.

:lol

Thanks mate, yeah sure have. It's been an enjoyable wait though, seeing all the mods. At least now I know what I'm planning on modifying, haha.

Congrats man. Glad it's finally on its way. :hi5:vim sure it'll be worth the wait.

Thanks mate! It has been what you'd call a naff wait! :lol

Haha, yeah I'll bet. But hopefully there'll be no more naffness once it arrives. Fingers crossed he arrives tomorrow.

:lol Yeah, fingers crossed! :)

My Review :wave

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbgBMT0vQMg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Back