HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Hey guys!

I'm newbie here.. It's nice to see your collections here...
Here some photos of my DX12..

I haven't done any mods with it...

Cool photos! They look like actual promo items! :clap

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Anyone else have an issue where the belt came away on the back of the medallion? Like crappy glue that was used on the flap that connects both side to the centre? I've re-glued it but that's a bit of a drag.

I've had two sections of the belt come loose from the foam strip. Weird. I re-glued it as well and its stronger than ever but yeah, shouldn't happen. Especially when I was just trying to get the belt to sit right. Oh well. :dunno

Thanks for all your compliments dude! :wink1:

Here is Bruce DX12 on the Esquire Cover.. :lol

I love this figure, HT's craftmanship with the Batsuit is very good..
One thing I would like to do with this figure is giving that Robbie's mouth..

Anyone still not got the DX12 or was looking for somewhere that has not sold out, pop over to whysoseriousonline they have him in stock right now for £194 I got mine from these guys :)

when are they due in at sideshow? was it not the 20th Feb ?

well if the 20th is accurate enough they need to change the 3-4 week wait after order is placed as that would mean you wouldn't get the figure until the 2nd week in march ? The shipment should be well on its way & the new year should not get in the way, We used to get shipments from china at work & it took between 4-8 week by ship to get to the UK. So they must have been sent to sideshow weeks ago. well you would think so. Is this the last batch sideshow are getting in?

That's what I've been saying, the Chinese new year thing makes no sense. As far as if they'll get any more? I don't know. Im just happy I got a second chance to get this.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure HT would have made sure any outstanding shipments to Sideshow would have been done well before the new year was coming as its not as if the new year came as a surprise it happens every year lol, & they are the main HT distributor. I hope you get him on time mate & yeah like you say lucky 2nd chance on him

if you put a nrd on it, you will lose that money. if you ordered with points or a discount offer, you will lose those as well.

otherwise there's no penalty.

Waiting for batbox...

Back