HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just got the figure in and I have to admit that i'm surprised at what I like and what i'm disappointed with. I thought everybody was being a bit harsh on the cowl but now that I have it in hand I really don't like it at all. I was however impressed with the Bale sculpt, which is weird because I honestly could have cared less about it, but now I ended up displaying him without the cowl until I figure out whether im gonna get one of the custom faceplates or replace it with the medicom head.

Also, I'm sure these are easy fixes but for some reason the belt doesn't go low enough so it looks a bit weird, as well as the cape not really sliding in. Any suggestions on how to get these two things to work properly? Probably stupid questions but I can't figure them out.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just got the figure in and I have to admit that i'm surprised at what I like and what i'm disappointed with. I thought everybody was being a bit harsh on the cowl but now that I have it in hand I really don't like it at all. I was however impressed with the Bale sculpt, which is weird because I honestly could have cared less about it, but now I ended up displaying him without the cowl until I figure out whether im gonna get one of the custom faceplates or replace it with the medicom head.

Also, I'm sure these are easy fixes but for some reason the belt doesn't go low enough so it looks a bit weird, as well as the cape not really sliding in. Any suggestions on how to get these two things to work properly? Probably stupid questions but I can't figure them out.

Buy a custom cape from Tony Meis. It's a must.

I think people paper clip the back on the belt together to make it a little bigger.

I have a question. I'm a new collector. When HT says a figure is limited, do they ever say how many they are limited to? When Sideshow says a piece is limited, they usually state on the site how pieces are made.

I've just had the newsletter from sideshow and they said it's in stock now, whether that means in stock as it is now or actually with them, I'm not sure.

I have a question. I'm a new collector. When HT says a figure is limited, do they ever say how many they are limited to? When Sideshow says a piece is limited, they usually state on the site how pieces are made.

HT has never released production run numbers on their figures- it's all guesswork:dunno

HT has never released production run numbers on their figures- it's all guesswork:dunno
That's strange. Not that I would ever sell my figures, because I rarely sell anything I collect. I would just think they could continue to manufacture them based on demand, which I would think would hurt there value.

That's strange. Not that I would ever sell my figures, because I rarely sell anything I collect. I would just think they could continue to manufacture them based on demand, which I would think would hurt there value.

Certain figures like the Avenger Mark VI, only 3000 pieces and the special promo one was only 16 worldwide.

I also think Phil Coulson will be limited.

DKRDX120203132_zps6aebd5a5.jpg

Old... but it´s awesome.

The cape will fit proper just push the clips in as far as they can go, you will know when you have got it

Any reason why VALENTINE2013 won't work on this DX 12 Batman but it will work for other items, in stock and preorder on Sideshow?

Any reason why VALENTINE2013 won't work on this DX 12 Batman but it will work for other items, in stock and preorder on Sideshow?

I tried using it on Bane , New Truetypes with no luck , they didn't work , neither did my rewards points .

But just for the heck of it i tried it on the Batpod and it worked , so idk if itsjus pre-orders that the code doesn't work on .

Worked on DX 10 Arnold which is in stock and DX 13 BD Arnold which is preorder.

Works on Catwoman too. Wonder what's up, that ain't fair how it's on selective things.

Yea i was pissed :gah:, my Girlfriend bought me Bane today for Vday and i wanted to use that code or my rewards points and i couldn't use either one. :banghead:banghead:banghead

Oh, I see, only things with the green "gift card/coupon eligible" image can qualify.

That's kinda BS. Catwoman, Batpod, Terminator, Luke etc. can apply, but not Bane, Batman, Joker, in stock or preorder? That's crap.

I've just had the newsletter from sideshow and they said it's in stock now, whether that means in stock as it is now or actually with them, I'm not sure.

Yeah, I noticed that too but the site still has that 3-4 week thing.

Oh, I see, only things with the green "gift card/coupon eligible" image can qualify.

That's kinda BS. Catwoman, Batpod, Terminator, Luke etc. can apply, but not Bane, Batman, Joker, in stock or preorder? That's crap.

Didnt know bout valentine promo. I bought catwoman which i cancelled last month. Thanks for the info:yess::hi5:

How much is the discount? I have the catwoman on pre-order with a 15 dollar discount from Black Friday. wondering if this code is better, so if I need to cancle and reorder with new code. :)

How much is the discount? I have the catwoman on pre-order with a 15 dollar discount from Black Friday. wondering if this code is better, so if I need to cancle and reorder with new code. :)

25 bucks...

Thanks! Canceled and reordered within minutes!

Back