HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Hi, I'm new here!

Finally it arrived! I´m glad with the figure, I wanted it a lot, because it´s my first Nolan Bats... Some minor issues, but it can be fixed.

Some crappy pics:

DSC04696_zps8cf06c61.jpg

DSC04698_zpse93b52b9.jpg

DSC04702_zpsfff2a850.jpg

DSC04718_zps307901c7.jpg

DSC04719_zpsf3d813ae.jpg

DSC04722_zpsc16282f5.jpg

Mods:

Made the glove and gauntlet mod... looks better!
Tried to wide the head... I don´t know if it can be noticed, but I did that.
Shortened the neck also.

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I recently took my light-up electronic gun out of the box and it doesn't work. Doesn't light up. Am I doing something wrong? And yes I removed the plastic tab.

I recently took my light-up electronic gun out of the box and it doesn't work. Doesn't light up. Am I doing something wrong? And yes I removed the plastic tab.

Mine had the same problem. I just hit it :), have tried to open..., and it started to work. I think that battery does not always sticks well. You could try to bump it a little.

can anyone reccomend which is the best custom cape for the DX12?

I already have one from iforigino for my DX02 and I like it, but I'd like a shorter, more fitted one if possible.

Mine had the same problem. I just hit it :), have tried to open..., and it started to work. I think that battery does not always sticks well. You could try to bump it a little.

But can it be opened? If so, how?

can anyone reccomend which is the best custom cape for the DX12?

I already have one from iforigino for my DX02 and I like it, but I'd like a shorter, more fitted one if possible.

All you have to do is tell lforigno and he'll cut it to any size you want. Simples.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Should I pick this figure up from Sideshow? I've noticed it's getting really hard to find and the places that actually have it, raised the price on it.

Uh, yeah. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Kinda picking peoples brains to see if I should really pick up the figure. There was a lot of bashing going on about this figure a couple of months ago. Plus, I didn't know if SSC really was the only option at this point.

Just filmed a video review for this guy for my YouTube channel WebHeadedHero. I'll post a link here when it's up!

Kinda picking peoples brains to see if I should really pick up the figure. There was a lot of bashing going on about this figure a couple of months ago. Plus, I didn't know if SSC really was the only option at this point.

Its probably because the figure isnt very photogenic and some aren't futzed very well, but in hand he is amazing, and there are some great pics of him straight out the box, but for every good photo there are 5 bad ones :lol . you wont regret your purchase :)

Last edited:

Just got round to doing the neck mod, now I want to do the faceplate mod then the cape mod, then the chest mod, infact I want a refund. :gah:

Hi all, new member here, first ever post!! :dance

I'm new to collecting, this is my first figure, I got it last week!! Way too scared to do any customising right now.

In hand the figure is amazing, if your on the fence about this figure just go for it, you wont be disappointed!!

But can it be opened? If so, how?

It says it can be, in the manual. I did not open, because mine started working in a process. I suppose it is better to use some little knife or something thin enough. I can't open it with bare fingers.:dunno

any UK people looking for a DX12 check my sales thread :wave

Hi all, new member here, first ever post!! :dance

I'm new to collecting, this is my first figure, I got it last week!! Way too scared to do any customising right now.

In hand the figure is amazing, if your on the fence about this figure just go for it, you wont be disappointed!!

Congrats on your initiation to :FREAK:hood! :welcome1:

Nice choice for a first HT figure.

Feel free to troll, whine, and bash figures here! It's perfectly legal. :D

Back