HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

He can ask for whatever he wants. But actual ended auctions are around 90-100$

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yes, all the cowls have the bit of flesh peaking through around the eyes. It's not a QC error. By now though many have painted the eyelids entirely black to get rid of it.

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up man. It's weird that nobody mentioned it to me before when I posted the pic of mine. Strangely, one of the eyes is worse than the other. Left is pretty bad, right not really noticeable.

My DX12 arrives tomorrow, will I mod it dont know I may use the smirk mouth as it looks like the face bats pulled when bane rode past him during the bike chase

now got all my Dx12's got my last one today ....now have 3....absolutely love them !!!!

Got mine half an hour ago, got the package opened, opened the box removed the tray, was about to lift him out then seen the time...

was supposed to leave to return back to work twenty mins ago :horror

packed him back up and back at work and never even got to lift him out the box :gah::lol

from what i seen though.. :yess:

Got mine half an hour ago, got the package opened, opened the box removed the tray, was about to lift him out then seen the time...

packed him back up and back at work and never even got to lift him out the box :gah::lol

:lol:lol:lol

That's pretty funny. Went through something similar.

:lol

That is funny.

Congrats on geting him, you too jack!

i know this feeling, but at the same time its worth being late at times, some things just warrant it !!

Guys, need your opinion and advice on this:
I thought of replacing my DX02 body and armor with the DX12's. But will the rubber boots from DX02 react with the rubber on DX12?
We've seen the effect of the DX12 boots on a dX02 body, but not the other way round. Any idea?

I asked a similar question a while back. Everyone convinced me to sell my DX02 and get the DX12. While I don't know about the boots reacting to the rubber, I heard that the colors of the gauntlets and boots don't match the new armor. Also, apparently the DX02 belt doesn't fit the DX12 body. Seems like its more trouble than its worth so I just replaced my DX02.

ive done this several times... i would take it a bit further and take it with me to work, then go to my car during my breaks to get a little "thrill" :lol

ive done this several times... i would take it a bit further and take it with me to work, then go to my car during my breaks to get a little "thrill" :lol

:lol:lol:lol I used to do that when I was younger :lol:lol:lol I know the feel and sure brought back lots of great memories :slap

I asked a similar question a while back. Everyone convinced me to sell my DX02 and get the DX12. While I don't know about the boots reacting to the rubber, I heard that the colors of the gauntlets and boots don't match the new armor. Also, apparently the DX02 belt doesn't fit the DX12 body. Seems like its more trouble than its worth so I just replaced my DX02.

If you got the extra fund, give it a shot, you will appreciate all the new effort Hot Toys puts in on this DX12 :)

If you got the extra fund, give it a shot, you will appreciate all the new effort Hot Toys puts in on this DX12 :)

I'll know for sure when mine arrives tomorrow. :panic:

Yeah fingers crossed mine will be here tomorrow. Got my DX10 last week now my DX12 this week and hopefully the DX11 in a couple of weeks time.

Well mine finally landed and i must say i am more than happy with it. I pre ordered with Darren at Collectable Kitbash and the servu=ice that he has provided is second to none. I have other figures on pre order with him and would not hesitate to order more in the future.

:lol:lol Walking back into work and the boss asks "why you late?" I just couldn't bring myself to tell the truth "Playing with my new Batman figure" :lol

Been home now for a few hours and finally got the chance to check him out properly and I got to say, The figure is incredible IMO. I dont feel the need to mod him at all.

Darren from collectable Kitbash is parting a few figures so i may pick up hands and an extra head to try some mods? see how they compare but I am really happy with him :) he has been worth the wait.

Hope all you guys that are still waiting get him and you are as impressed as i am. He really is a great out the box figure. :)

ahhhhhhh :blissy

Back