HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Don't have the figure anymore so I can't take any new pics but yea, the "smirk" mouthpiece can look a lot like Bale

SAM_3131_zpse71b1265-1_zps0ed0f4a1.jpg

disagree
SAM_3160_zpsf2ce83e1-1_zps2bf39776.jpg

not the most flattering pic or mod, here:

8379640288_4eb4a6e018_b.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Sorry if this is OT, but I've been going back and forth on whether or not to pick this figure up. Is Sideshow the best option? I'm in Canada and I know that I will get hosed on shipping and duty fees. Any insight is appreciated and I love seeing the mods that you guys have been applying!

Ouch...

:lol neither is the one you posted. Looks a bit derpy in your pic similar to how the smirk mouth piece can depending on how it's posed. Either way, still doesn look like the pics that Heubert posted

Sorry if this is OT, but I've been going back and forth on whether or not to pick this figure up. Is Sideshow the best option? I'm in Canada and I know that I will get hosed on shipping and duty fees. Any insight is appreciated and I love seeing the mods that you guys have been applying!

toys2 is great and a licensed dealer, meaning if you have any issues they can actually assist you in getting it resolved directly.

superpower collectables is also a good choice, however you pretty much need to preoder with them to get what you want. they really dont get much overhead and what they do get is always spoken for almost immediately

if you do choose to buy from SSC you are looking at 25 -30 shipping and another 40-60 in duty/fedex handling fee's for a standard HT.

Mine will be here Friday! :yess:

:clapVery impressive EKT!! I always enjoy your photography on the DX12. Makes me appreciate my figure even more even though I had it since the beginning of November.:lol Anyways, how did u do the gauntlet mod to make it wider at the bottom so that when cut the straps off the gloves, the bottom of the gaunlets covers up the gloves just like in TDKR??:dunno

I didn't do the gauntlets mod. :lol

toys2 is great and a licensed dealer, meaning if you have any issues they can actually assist you in getting it resolved directly.

superpower collectables is also a good choice, however you pretty much need to preoder with them to get what you want. they really dont get much overhead and what they do get is always spoken for almost immediately

if you do choose to buy from SSC you are looking at 25 -30 shipping and another 40-60 in duty/fedex handling fee's for a standard HT.

:exactly::goodpost:

I have dealt with both myself, and I think they're great. Customer service with the owners has been A+ especially when it came to any issues or concerns.

Someone here wanted to see the DX12 on the POD. Here it is....

derp3_zps9990dff2.jpg

IMG_1366_zps82b2e9ef.jpg

IMG_1367_zps1a8da39d.jpg

He can sit lower than that, but I got lazy, those loose handlebars are really annoying. Also, I had to use some blutack, to hold the head up.

Wow, looks amazing:clap

I didn't want to be baited by your troll behaviour and have been successful...until now because of the bolded in your quote...

WHAT THE FLYING HELL???

Are you effin serious?? So now you've gone from hating the figure as if it killed your family and set your house on fire, to actually berating those that actually have the g-damn thing and love it???

Let's see if you can comprehend this concept: you've already stated why you don't like the figure, NUMEROUS times. You don't post anything worthy where others can engage an "intelligent" debate with you. You post your hatred for the thing, we say "we got it, move on"...

You know what that means? NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK...therefore, MOVE ON.

You OBVIOUSLY have nothing else to occupy your time with, since you just love coming onto these boards to troll the hell out of it. How you haven't been warned or banned is amazing.

Lets see if you understand this concept.

WE didn't make this figure. You know who did? HOT TOYS. They are a company based in Hong Kong. Since you're so "intelligent", why don't you take this passion of yours and directly email them, try and find Howard chan, the CEO of Hot Toys, and complain to him?

Grow up. Either contribute something constructive or GTFO of threads revolving around something you hate.

Take a step back and think of how your behaviour on these types of forums would be received in the real world. Yeah, I DARE you to tell your "friends" what you enjoy doing on a daily basis. EFF that, I raise that dare and want you to tell whatever females you know (your mom and aunt don't count) the trolling $#!t you do here.

Yeah, didn't think so.

16825786.jpg

So Batman's startled expression is because his head is detaching from his two-foot-long neck, right?

Just a reminder, my pics of bats on the batpod, was done after the fatsuit's been removed. I don't think it's possible or it would've been extremely hard, with the fatsuit on.

Just a reminder, my pics of bats on the batpod, was done after the fatsuit's been removed. I don't think it's possible or it would've been extremely hard, with the fatsuit on.
Oh I was going to ask about that lol. That is the mod I'm most tempted to do, but only if I buy another DX12. Not brave enough to tear apart the one I have haha.

(edited to remove a bad joke :lol)

Last edited:

Here are some pics of mine. Enjoy.

img6250a8j0fghdks3.jpg

img6250a111113levp2u14t.jpg

img6250a11111sf8n6ru1lz.jpg

img6250a1111aeufiy7c5b.jpg

img6250a111vzukr6ew3c.jpg

img6250a11kz9x2mt8a3.jpg

img6250a1f0e3l2wz4y.jpg

img6250a11111oq9nfugxe6.jpg

img6250a111116ghtaeiw4d.jpg

img6250a111110x9jyh5pg7.jpg

@Marvel, cool pics. They'd make great desktop wallpapers.

img6250a111111dpc7juarv.jpg

img6250a11111ligwrbfvpt.jpg

img6250a11111wrv21gljb8.jpg

img6250a11111j0z38nqv2o.jpg

img6250a11111376dsrvwcq.jpg

img6250a11111gjv3s5mud8.jpg

img6250a11111bwjfraxp0i.jpg

img6250a111114mzk6lxt72.jpg

img6250a11111s0qbakvloc.jpg

img6250a111110hcge5klpz.jpg

Back