HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I got a hunch the new batch of dx 12s ssc has for "in stock" wont have shippers..that happened with my TFA CAP.

..refurbished HTs...wonderful:D

Refurbished ht wouldnt suprise considering how man qc issues were posted here alone...

But they're not in stock yet. The website says they won't ship for another 3 to 4 weeks which is to assume they're not physically in stock. Are you suggesting that SS sent replacements back to HT to refurbish them just to send them back? :dunno I don't think so.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I asked a similar question a while back. Everyone convinced me to sell my DX02 and get the DX12. While I don't know about the boots reacting to the rubber, I heard that the colors of the gauntlets and boots don't match the new armor. Also, apparently the DX02 belt doesn't fit the DX12 body. Seems like its more trouble than its worth so I just replaced my DX02.

I got my DX12. Its just that the new batsuit on DX12 is such an improvement in terms of the upper part articulation as compared to DX02, that I decided to get myself another DX122 body. I was planning to pose the DX02 with the new body with the batpack (hong Kong scene) :) So the extra belt that comes with the DX12 will be useful.

Planning to get the gauntlet as well as parts, if I can manage to get it cheap on evilbay. Only problem is the rubber boot reaction to the body...

I finally got the backpack and stand from the DX02 ( though it wasnt cheap :monkey2), time to whip out my second DX12 out of the box and make a TDK HK scene ver :rock

Can anyone tell me if Sideshow refunds the postage cost of a figure in addition to the figure itself when returning a damaged/defected figure? I want to return my DX12 and buy another one, but don't want to do this if I have to pay postage twice, as I live in Australia so it won't be worth it.

We should get nothing and wait for a better figure. As simple as that.. The thing is I own the DX02.. and this figure looks a lot better, but for some reason I feel so disapointed of this figure that I have the need to punish Hot Toys not buying this "DX12"..

Hot Toys would improve this figure if 1) They get a bad feedback from costumers and/or bad reviews, or 2) if the sales aren't as good as the competition. So my prediction is the next TDK/TDKR from Hot Toys.. the Q001 will be as bad as the DX12.. although people will still get it :slap ...

But I'm not worried.. I know Enterbay will do a much superior TDK/TDKR Batman.

I. Hate. You.

My DX 12....waiting for my Joker, Bane and Batpod to arrive....
IMG_1508_PB.jpg

good for you ! punish them some more i say...don't buy anything they make...it's your money :dunno

might as well not buy anything from ANYONE at all since there will never be a definitive version...someone can always make it better (there has yet to even be a prefect Nolan batman) as long as there is a future ahead of us :lol

by definition given (by the user), you would have to be "not intelligent" to purchase a batman figure as long as they are being produced.

you're better off to pay bale to come over with the suit and stand in the corner holding the poses you tell him too. now THAT'S intelligence!

Last edited:

I finally got the backpack and stand from the DX02 ( though it wasnt cheap :monkey2), time to whip out my second DX12 out of the box and make a TDK HK scene ver :rock

That would be superb :)

Here is a little lighting setup I did with my DX12

529246_10151269717867321_1078821178_n.jpg

how much u get the backpack for? i saw a couple for bout $160.00 :horror just now...

Back