HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Well mine finally landed and i must say i am more than happy with it. I pre ordered with Darren at Collectable Kitbash and the servu=ice that he has provided is second to none. I have other figures on pre order with him and would not hesitate to order more in the future.

Congrats, really is an awesome figure.

I agree, Darren's service is second to none. great communication, great packaging and a really nice guy.

Got all my preorders with him :lol:yess:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

:lol:lol Walking back into work and the boss asks "why you late?" I just couldn't bring myself to tell the truth "Playing with my new Batman figure" :lol

Been home now for a few hours and finally got the chance to check him out properly and I got to say, The figure is incredible IMO. I dont feel the need to mod him at all.

Darren from collectable Kitbash is parting a few figures so i may pick up hands and an extra head to try some mods? see how they compare but I am really happy with him :) he has been worth the wait.

Hope all you guys that are still waiting get him and you are as impressed as i am. He really is a great out the box figure. :)

ahhhhhhh :blissy

Congrats!!! I must to wait at least two more weeks for him, but sseing the photos and impressions here I guess the wait will be worthy :gah:

Within half an hour of opening it I did the painted eye lid mod :lol

This thing looks so much better than in the pictures.

Done the eyelid painting mod, put on a short rayon and padded the boots with electrical tape.

Loving the figure :clap

Done the eyelid painting mod, put on a short rayon and padded the boots with electrical tape.

Pics :D

What paint did you use btw?

I'm too scared to the painting...think I will be doing the glove mod soon though.

Did you just apply it straight to the head sculpt? Was taking out the PERS necessary?

Nah, I painted straight on. Used a one haired brush. In hand the eyes aren't so bad anyway in my opinion. Did benefit from the paint though

Honestly my avatar says it all. Take it or leave it. The DX12 is the best representation of the Nolan Batman we have so far. There is nothing else out "stock" that comes close to it. Did Hot Toys drop the ball? Damn right they did. They sure as hell could of done better but at this stage, there is no more room for complaining/whining. You either hate it or you take it. And if you want the best representation of the Nolan Batman without mods thus far, the DX12 is your only choice. You guys can take the argument from there but honestly, IMO it's already a done deal.

You can crap on anyone that bought the DX12 but honestly it's a moot argument. Really what else can you suggest? It's either the DX12 or you have no version of Nolan's Batman in your collection, minus the Original Costume before. I don't see the point of berating the only option we have thus far. Honestly Tyranus, your complaints with the DX12 are justified. But what are the collectors wanting a version of Nolan's TDK/TDKR supposed to get then?

We should get nothing and wait for a better figure. As simple as that.. The thing is I own the DX02.. and this figure looks a lot better, but for some reason I feel so disapointed of this figure that I have the need to punish Hot Toys not buying this "DX12"..

Hot Toys would improve this figure if 1) They get a bad feedback from costumers and/or bad reviews, or 2) if the sales aren't as good as the competition. So my prediction is the next TDK/TDKR from Hot Toys.. the Q001 will be as bad as the DX12.. although people will still get it :slap ...

But I'm not worried.. I know Enterbay will do a much superior TDK/TDKR Batman.

I got a hunch the new batch of dx 12s ssc has for "in stock" wont have shippers..that happened with my TFA CAP.

I got a hunch the new batch of dx 12s ssc has for "in stock" wont have shippers..that happened with my TFA CAP.

..refurbished HTs...wonderful:D

Refurbished ht wouldnt suprise considering how man qc issues were posted here alone...

Did a commission to give a squinty look to the bat...I am pleased with the result..though the pics dont do it justice.

340645f3-a13c-4f02-8b55-30944772a3b9_zps5f246001.jpg
[/IMG]

245c39bb-7a18-4af0-b949-68a1030ecc32_zpsb3c2bc5a.jpg
[/IMG]

Did a commission to give a squinty look to the bat...I am pleased with the result..though the pics dont do it justice.

340645f3-a13c-4f02-8b55-30944772a3b9_zps5f246001.jpg
[/IMG]

245c39bb-7a18-4af0-b949-68a1030ecc32_zpsb3c2bc5a.jpg
[/IMG]

Ahhhh that don't look to good in those pics, he looks like his a demon or something, I can't really see the whites of his eyes at all. Maybe its just bad picture IDK:dunno

Hahha..yea i know..its the pics..I need to take with my camera and not iphone. Plus I had the glare from the light...recipe for zombie.

We should get nothing and wait for a better figure. As simple as that.. The thing is I own the DX02.. and this figure looks a lot better, but for some reason I feel so disapointed of this figure that I have the need to punish Hot Toys not buying this "DX12"..

Hot Toys would improve this figure if 1) They get a bad feedback from costumers and/or bad reviews, or 2) if the sales aren't as good as the competition. So my prediction is the next TDK/TDKR from Hot Toys.. the Q001 will be as bad as the DX12.. although people will still get it :slap ...

But I'm not worried.. I know Enterbay will do a much superior TDK/TDKR Batman.

good for you ! punish them some more i say...don't buy anything they make...it's your money :dunno

Back