HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

finally uploading some pics, wanted to share...
waynepe.jpg

That looks sweet man! Love the pose and I see you did some great modding to it as well. :clap

New pic of mine with my new pickup a 1:1 cowl!

cowl_zps4d2fe700.jpg

Cool display! :clap What cape is that? Tony Meis? I want one!

Just bought one of those headplay Wayne heads for really cheap off a boardie. So ill be cutting that up for the cowl. :rock. I can't wait to start mods on this.
Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just bought one of those headplay Wayne heads for really cheap off a boardie. So ill be cutting that up for the cowl. :rock. I can't wait to start mods on this.
Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Good luck, can't wait to see it! :rock

Thanks guys!

The cape is the medicom wired, I just seen Tony's he posted so hopefully he decides to do a run cause I think people will want them as his capes are amazing!

Thanks guys!

The cape is the medicom wired, I just seen Tony's he posted so hopefully he decides to do a run cause I think people will want them as his capes are amazing!

It must be fun posing that wired cape :lol not an easy task to do but you pulled it off so wonderfully. :clap:clap

And yes, the wire cape will be one of the option in the cape section, just realize no one knows about it, lol

Beautiful display, the 1:1 helmet looks great as well

Thanks tony loving my tdkr cape on my other dx12, he's patiently waiting for laughing joker and dio haha

Cape fell off by accident so while trying to put it back on I decided to mess around with it a little bit, what do you guys think?

I know it covers up most of that fabulous armour, but I'm sure that if someone with good photo skills (unlike me) was to use this it would turn out pretty well :dunno

7V9WKVY.jpg
mLK0Er7.jpg

i love this cape ^

so many fun ways to pose with it!

what is the best type of paint to do a touch up on the dx 12????

Hey mate what did you end up doing? Did you cancel the FP order? Or are you just gonna wait out now :impatient: lol

Playing the waiting game however if I get a stock alert email from Modelzone I might make the purchase and cancel the FP order.

So I finally gave in and ordered a second one through Sideshow (my first order with them).

As I Live in France, I guess the customs will sting...

Cape fell off by accident so while trying to put it back on I decided to mess around with it a little bit, what do you guys think?

I know it covers up most of that fabulous armour, but I'm sure that if someone with good photo skills (unlike me) was to use this it would turn out pretty well :dunno

7V9WKVY.jpg
mLK0Er7.jpg

He looks like Dracula, yikessss!!! :stake

finally got this guy. i was actually very impressed with it. I was worried about the eyes but I actually like the PERS this time. stuck a new cape on him and he's good to go on the shelf

Back