HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Seems the wait is almost over for UK preorders :yess: Darren at Collectable Kitbash said they are with the UK distributor as of today. and for you guys that ordered with FP you havent long to wait. I chat with Darren (Collectable Kitbash) on a regular basis and i recall a while back he mentioned that FP use the same distributor as himself.

He has had a nightmare with updates from the UK distributor and from Sideshow, I think a lot of the store owners will be glad they dont have to see the "Any update on the DX12?" on their facebook pages anymore :lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

After 2 failed attempts of trying to close a deal for this guy and one burn ( which after 20 days I finally got my refund from Paypal) I have finally put my order in at Sideshow and I will be getting my DX12. :rock

Im a happy man. :)

:clap Nice one, enjoy!

Seems the wait is almost over for UK preorders :yess: Darren at Collectable Kitbash said they are with the UK distributor as of today. and for you guys that ordered with FP you havent long to wait. I chat with Darren (Collectable Kitbash) on a regular basis and i recall a while back he mentioned that FP use the same distributor as himself.

He has had a nightmare with updates from the UK distributor and from Sideshow, I think a lot of the store owners will be glad they dont have to see the "Any update on the DX12?" on their facebook pages anymore :lol

Thanks man, that's good to know it was just the date change on their page today that surprised me.

Thanks man, that's good to know it was just the date change on their page today that surprised me.

No worries mate, think they are all just covering their backs for all eventualities.

The wait is hard. But it has its pros, for me it gives a break on the wallet :lol

But I am glad he is finally coming :yess:

No worries mate, think they are all just covering their backs for all eventualities.

The wait is hard. But it has its pros, for me it gives a break on the wallet :lol

But I am glad he is finally coming :yess:

I'm all ready for the DX12 sold my DX01 and my DX02 to fund the new ones, it was a tough choice and I'm a bit sad to see them go but I'm a collector not a hoarder, I agree with something Clipper King said in one of his videos about someone else enjoying them.

After 2 failed attempts of trying to close a deal for this guy and one burn ( which after 20 days I finally got my refund from Paypal) I have finally put my order in at Sideshow and I will be getting my DX12. :rock

Im a happy man. :)

Congrats, bud :duff

I think you'll be amazed at the figure. Especially the suit. :rock

How many distributors is there in the UK?
Would it not make sense for all dealers & shops to go through 1 distributor. I know when i want a specific guitar the shops go to the same UK distributor, No wonder its a shambles over here with orders all over the place

Not quite sure?

With the exception of OSB every other uk retailer gets them around the same time.

If you want anything that bit earlier then get your PO in to OSB as soon as its up or even order from Hong Kong.

I have hated the wait for this figure but I am glad I have had patience as its only costing me £179.99 as opposed to paying almost £100 over that just to get it early from Hong Kong or from someone else on evilbay :lol

yeah i get where your coming from mate, i still managed to get him for £190 but at the minute im wondering if it was worth the saving to possibly still not have this guy until march. I wouldnt get anything internationally while im still in Germany they are a nightmare with customs here. Just getting a little bit miffed off with it all now. I hope this is not how things are going to be like now with HT stuff taking a lifetime to get hold of

I noticed that when I checked earlier, I saw the DX12 is out of stock I did sign up to be notified when they get more stock we'll see if I can get one from Modelzone I'll cancel Forbidden Planet.

Hey mate what did you end up doing? Did you cancel the FP order? Or are you just gonna wait out now :impatient: lol

yeah i get where your coming from mate, i still managed to get him for £190 but at the minute im wondering if it was worth the saving to possibly still not have this guy until march. I wouldnt get anything internationally while im still in Germany they are a nightmare with customs here. Just getting a little bit miffed off with it all now. I hope this is not how things are going to be like now with HT stuff taking a lifetime to get hold of

Yeah mate its understandable. I was starting to get a bit peeved myself and was even going to order from Ebay but for me saving the ££ is worth the wait.

Plus i got a DX07 a few weeks back and it quenched my thirst :lol

Not quite sure?

With the exception of OSB every other uk retailer gets them around the same time.

If you want anything that bit earlier then get your PO in to OSB as soon as its up or even order from Hong Kong.

I have hated the wait for this figure but I am glad I have had patience as its only costing me £179.99 as opposed to paying almost £100 over that just to get it early from Hong Kong or from someone else on evilbay :lol

I actually paid 268 dollars (about 170 pounds) including shipping for mine from Hong Kong. It was a pre-order from a trusted seller on ebay. Got it three months ago. I also have two more on pre-order from a local dealer... but he hasn't even received his in stock yet and they are more expensive than what I paid for from HK...

:slap

Basically you want a figure as soon as its released order from China/Hong Kong. I ordered the new Batpod from an ebay seller from HK and got it in November. Dealers in the UK just getting them in now. You have more piece of mind though ordering stuff from UK retailers, imo.

In reality we shouldn't have to order from outside our own country for this stuff. I know some people want it ASAP i generally am easy going with time frames as its never been easy with release dates from HT & SSC stuff, But with this DX12 its pretty Pissed me off this time, Yeah i guess he has been a popular figure but they knew this & should have been better prepared as they knew the new year was coming up as it does every year so orders should have been fulfilled quicker to distributors or dealers.

I actually paid 268 dollars (about 170 pounds) including shipping for mine from Hong Kong. It was a pre-order from a trusted seller on ebay. Got it three months ago. I also have two more on pre-order from a local dealer... but he hasn't even received his in stock yet and they are more expensive than what I paid for from HK...

:slap

You scored well on your pre order man :yess: unfortunately at the time I was shopping for mine i was fairly new to collecting, so i wanted that peace of mind by ordering from a uk dealer. The idea of having a PO in HK never even crossed my mind.

Then i seen they were released in Hong Kong and most sellers had them as in stock and they were that little bit more pricey. I was tempted to cancel the PO and go the HK route but glad I didnt as money saved is money saved isnt it :lol

3 Bats? :horror Batpod, Interrogation scene and TDKR final battle? ;):lol

You scored well on your pre order man :yess: unfortunately at the time I was shopping for mine i was fairly new to collecting, so i wanted that peace of mind by ordering from a uk dealer. The idea of having a PO in HK never even crossed my mind.

Then i seen they were released in Hong Kong and most sellers had them as in stock and they were that little bit more pricey. I was tempted to cancel the PO and go the HK route but glad I didnt as money saved is money saved isnt it :lol

3 Bats? :horror Batpod, Interrogation scene and TDKR final battle? ;):lol

I see where you're coming from. I usually don't buy from HK since there are risks of the parcel being lost or one getting robbed by customs.. Then it would be a pain in the a** if there were any defects with the figure, having to send it back and all.. But with Batman, at that price, I couldn't resist or wait.

Yeah, 3 Bats and 2 Jokers. One regular DX11 and one exclusive that left HK yesterday. Interrogation scene, museum pose with the Joker and one standing next to the Batpod with Catwoman. Not buying Bane though...

I see where you're coming from. I usually don't buy from HK since there are risks of the parcel being lost or one getting robbed by customs.. Then it would be a pain in the a** if there were any defects with the figure, having to send it back and all.. But with Batman, at that price, I couldn't resist or wait.

Yeah, 3 Bats and 2 Jokers. One regular DX11 and one exclusive that left HK yesterday. Interrogation scene, museum pose with the Joker and one standing next to the Batpod with Catwoman. Not buying Bane though...

Yeah always that risk too. glad you got yours early and at a good price and I assume you are happy with him if you are getting another two? :lol like i said previously in this thread when you posted your display, its nice to see this guy looking great with minimal mods :) I cant wait to get him. You planning on modding him further?

No Bane....:horror He is a must have for me I think he turned out great.

Yeah always that risk too. glad you got yours early and at a good price and I assume you are happy with him if you are getting another two? :lol like i said previously in this thread when you posted your display, its nice to see this guy looking great with minimal mods :) I cant wait to get him. You planning on modding him further?

No Bane....:horror He is a must have for me I think he turned out great.

Thanks buddy. Yeah I like the figure very much so that's why I'm getting two more. I mean, the figure ain't perfect, it could have been much better of course. But doing just those minimal mods will do for me. I might do some more advanced mods when I receive the other two, like painting the eyelids.. But I don't see the mods as a necessity. It's pretty awesome out of the box IMO.

About Bane.. I think it's a cool figure and it turned out great. Just that I'm not a big fan of his character in the movie.. He was kind of a disappointment for me.. and he's almost like a parody to me. I can't stop laughing when I think about him or watch the movie.. Maybe I'll buy him later down the road if I can get him for a decent price.

Congrats, bud :duff

I think you'll be amazed at the figure. Especially the suit. :rock

Thanks man. :duff

I haven't decided what I'm going to do with the cowl yet. I may put my modded Medi cowl on it, which would have to be modded even further for the HT body or mod the PERS or cut up a Wayne head. The latter has been my favorite thus far but I don't know if I want fork out extra money for an extra Wayne head.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

why it takes so long to post pics in this forum? since sunday I wait for my posting.

Back