HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

68040_448940008477666_31559741_n.jpg

And.......the Troll is back!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

@Dracula: Great lighting and pose! :rock So many good pics here, I hope mine turn out even half as good!

Just the mouthpiece, apparently. Makes me want to buy this figure.:lol

Playing the waiting game however if I get a stock alert email from Modelzone I might make the purchase and cancel the FP order.

yeah its always an uncertainty with waitlists/stock alerts, i cannot actually think of anywhere else waiting for these to come in? Well FP & the place i ordered from :gah: so cant even suggest where else to get one in the UK if you cancelled your order.

Just give it a rest mate. :thwak We know you dont like the figure.. how can we not since you seem to moan about how awful it is everyday. Whats funny is you use a picture from very early on in the figures release before anyone had started modding.. I dont think ive seen you use a modded dx12 as reference for how bad the figure is supposed to be. :nana:

That being said, the fact that a custom mouthpiece is needed is what I have a problem with. There are a lot of good qualities to this figure, but I feel like HT failed at one of the most important parts. It's times like this that I wish HT made accessory packs for releases.

Just give it a rest mate. :thwak We know you dont like the figure.. how can we not since you seem to moan about how awful it is everyday. Whats funny is you use a picture from very early on in the figures release before anyone had started modding.. I dont think ive seen you use a modded dx12 as reference for how bad the figure is supposed to be. :nana:

Yeah and its a really unflattering angle. Lets see anyone take a good picture of themselves at that angle. :lol

Finally this guy will be in my collection :yess:

$259 with free shipping from Sideshow :panic:

"shipping soon" :panic:

lol ... you can modify almost any figure and make it look "good"... you shouldn't be happy if you have to modify a $250+ figure... :slap

Although no matter how hard you modify this figure.. this figure will always have a flat-as-a-table-back-of-his-head, and WRONG shoulder pads

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl :rotfl

lol ... you can modify almost any figure and make it look "good"... you shouldn't be happy if you have to modify a $250+ figure... :slap

Although no matter how hard you modify this figure.. this figure will always have a flat-as-a-table-back-of-his-head, and WRONG shoulder pads

cool, time to go get the competitions offerings for TDKR

....oh wait

The faces are one thing, the back of the head is another. Sure, the more accurate the better, but I feel that I'd be a hypocrite if I condemned them for the back of the head not looking good on this figure when I was in the ignore it camp on the DX 09.

the one man crusade against people being happy with their figures :lol

I am so conflicted. I think that it could be better, but there is so much love for this thing. Does it look better in-hand? What, exactly, am I missing? I still think they'll revisit this with a better one, but, damn, I don't know if I want this or not.

Back