HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Welcome to the :FREAK: show. You picked a great figure. Modded or not a great representation of Bale-Bat.

yes wellcome!!! Im waiting for this beauty as well and cant wait..

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Hey guys :wave ... New member here and have not one single figure yet I am a die hard Batman fan (partiicularly the Nolan series). After seeing the incredible realism of this figure I went ahead and pre-ordered the 1/4 scale figure which is set to ship in May :rock..... I believe this will be a nice intro into the hobby and am so pumped to get it that I already started planning my display shelf in my man cave ;)...Cant wait to create some nice shots with the DSLR.. Looking forward to getting it and glad to be part of the community....

Hey guys :wave ... New member here and have not one single figure yet I am a die hard Batman fan (partiicularly the Nolan series). After seeing the incredible realism of this figure I went ahead and pre-ordered the 1/4 scale figure which is set to ship in May :rock..... I believe this will be a nice intro into the hobby and am so pumped to get it that I already started planning my display shelf in my man cave ;)...Cant wait to create some nice shots with the DSLR.. Looking forward to getting it and glad to be part of the community....

eww, 1/4 scale....

Welcome to the :FREAK: show. You picked a great figure. Modded or not a great representation of Bale-Bat.

Thanks. All I'm doing is getting a mouthpiece from Robbie and a cape from Tony

Just got my final invoice to pay for my last two of these can't wait to have all 3 displayed !!

I've noticed a lot of people have gone for a custom cape on this figure. Just wondering what's wrong with the stock cape? I haven't received my figure yet, so I haven't seen it, just wondering if I should be ordering a custom cape or not. Is the stock cape that bad?

Why? What's wrong with going bigger? It will be the only one I own...

Trust me it won't wont be just one. But more because the quarter scale Hot Toys looks to be disappointing. The Enterbay is generally regarded as the greater figure. But if you like the look of the Hot Toys just get the DX12. Then the DX11, then Bane, then...

Trust me it won't wont be just one. But more because the quarter scale Hot Toys looks to be disappointing. The Enterbay is generally regarded as the greater figure. But if you like the look of the Hot Toys just get the DX12. Then the DX11, then Bane, then...

Gotcha.... But to be fair from what I've read, most people were blown away at how good the DX02/DX12 looked compared to the promo pics to when they received it... Since no one has a 1/4 scale Hot Toys Dark knight to review yet I am staying optimistic :pray:
And based on my obsessive compulsive personality I am sure the first will eventually lead to more :slap

19181_10151382223776252_1192243652_n.jpg

finally i got my first Batman Hottoys. :rotfl:rotfl:clap

Gotcha.... But to be fair from what I've read, most people were blown away at how good the DX02/DX12 looked compared to the promo pics to when they received it...

I was one of those who was very worried about "googly-eyes". In hand, not so noticeable. A lick of black paint it it's pretty good. :)

That's the V1 TDK Batman. I'd recognize that tummy anywhere. :monkey4

Back