HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Looks like i may get mine at the end of Jan but i would rather wait than pay Ebay prices

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

BBTS says that my order is being "processed." :)

Expect I will have him next week. Maybe even late this week...

Best email I've gotten all year DX12, Avengers Cap ready to ship in my pile of loot! :yess::panic::lol

BBTS has him as paid, I guess it's safe to assume anyone who has "processing" will have theirs shipped today :hi5:

just ordered a lforigno rayon cape :) don't have the figure for it yet though!

just ordered a lforigno rayon cape :) don't have the figure for it yet though!

Yup...same here! Bought the cape, but no figure yet.

Yup...same here! Bought the cape, but no figure yet.

I just got the cape and Robbie The Painters face plate. What an amazing difference they make! I will try to post some pics later.

Hope these are still available on Monday when my paypal is cleared with eBay.

Ordered this, turned out my order was likely a scam and today got a note through the door because I was out. Which means that there's a chance I'll have my DX12 tomorrow... A chance :lol

With forty-one left of Avengers Cap and and 256 of DX12 left I'm hoping I get both, but damn you eBay!

My DX12 from BBTS just shipped. Gonna keep that one stock.

Dear lord, I pray alter ego gets these tommorow and ships them next week.....the wait has been terrible..

My Christmas present from my Wife (DX12) along with a nice surprise from Sideshow (calendar) which is amazing, by the way!

25030_10152136611954460_1604715046_n.jpg

Back