HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Got my DX12, or rather my $293 pair of socks

My scammer turned out to be exactly that... A scammer. Going to have to try and get my money back now

Man that SUCKS! Was that on eBay? PayPal should have your back. :duff

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Man that SUCKS! Was that on eBay? PayPal should have your back. :duff

Yeah, ebay. Going to file my dispute today :hi5:

Over 300 positive feedback, don't get where they get these accounts from to scam. I've even seen a scammer with the 'eBay top rated seller' badge! :cuckoo:

My scammer turned out to be exactly that... A scammer. Going to have to try and get my money back now

I also got scammed on eBay, except I got an NBA wristband!!!

Yeah, ebay. Going to file my dispute today :hi5:

Over 300 positive feedback, don't get where they get these accounts from to scam. I've even seen a scammer with the 'eBay top rated seller' badge! :cuckoo:

Well that's something at least!

Wow. Which seller?

Well that's something at least!

Wow. Which seller?

Well the guy who scammed me was smail-shopping, not sure about the other guy.

People are always like "If the price is too good to be true then it is, people who get scammed are dumb etc"

But I actually payed over retail if anything :lol

Holy ****ing **** man. You have my sympathy. A scammer like that is very deserving of a bullet to the back of the head to do that to you.

Paypal shouldn't have any issue of recouping your expense :hi5:

Well the guy who scammed me was smail-shopping, not sure about the other guy.

People are always like "If the price is too good to be true then it is, people who get scammed are dumb etc"

But I actually payed over retail if anything :lol

Too good to be true, always go with your gut but collector's always want a deal :rotfl

I had bought a Sideshow Snake Eyes off a seller who had good feedback and the pics and the description said it was brand new and never messed with. I get the box and it's not sealed, and OBVIOUSLY was played with since it had wear on it and had some damage.

It's the one thing I can say about eBay is that they almost always side with the buyer. I sent it back and got a full refund :clap

The flip side is, they **** the sellers most of the time. I've had a lot of non payers and their wait before you open a dispute policy sucks.

That is a terrible situation, damn... hope you get your money back.

My complaint right now is I had 98 positive selling feedback and didn't sell anything for like two months. Sold some stuff and now they're holding my funds for like 18 days.

BBTS might sell out of Cap and DX12 Batman by that time. Lame.

Holy ****ing **** man. You have my sympathy. A scammer like that is very deserving of a bullet to the back of the head to do that to you.

Paypal shouldn't have any issue of recouping your expense :hi5:

Thanks for your sympathies, just hope I can get a DX12 somewhere... Think I'll have to go to ModelZone, pay an extra £20 and wait two months or so. :gah:

:1-1:

Thanks for your sympathies, just hope I can get a DX12 somewhere... Think I'll have to go to ModelZone, pay an extra £20 and wait two months or so. :gah:

:1-1:

I wouldn't be surprised if BBTS got a restock. They must be getting tiny shipments since it's never listed as "in stock" since they must be only getting enough to fill pre-orders.

Speaking of which, did anyone who got DX12 through BBTS UPS tracking update? It's been stagnant since last night with no information about them even receiving it :dunno

Good to know im not on my own. Im still waiting for my dx12, dont think i'll be ordering from goodshipped again. :impatient:

BBTS still has quite a few left in stock (249 actually) but are filling preorders with the items they get in.

One of my complaints with them is they don't allow you to pay for items up front... only when it comes in stock. This is a good thing and a bad thing I guess.

Good: You can preorder items if you don't have the funds available.
Bad: Some (me) would rather pay for it up front.

BBTS still has quite a few left in stock (249 actually) but are filling preorders with the items they get in.

One of my complaints with them is they don't allow you to pay for items up front... only when it comes in stock. This is a good thing and a bad thing I guess.

Good: You can preorder items if you don't have the funds available.
Bad: Some (me) would rather pay for it up front.

Also bad is you have no clue when they get things in stock and if you don't have the funds your screwed until next shipment. Which is exactly what happened when I had DX10/12 ordered and I picked DX10 to get first.

I would never order a recently released Hot Toy on eBay, never ever. BBTS has never failed me and I trust them as a distributor :D

I'll only buy brand new items from BBTS. They treat veterans wonderfully and have terrific customer service. The one time I had an issue with them (DCUC Wave 5 Eradicator's card came completely destroyed) they credited me $29.99 for store credit and apologized. I didn't have to return the figure or do anything else... just supplied photos.

I actually spoke to them while I was in Iraq (via e-Mail of course) and the history of their company is neat.

I'll only buy brand new items from BBTS. They treat veterans wonderfully and have terrific customer service. The one time I had an issue with them (DCUC Wave 5 Eradicator's card came completely destroyed) they credited me $29.99 for store credit and apologized. I didn't have to return the figure or do anything else... just supplied photos.

I actually spoke to them while I was in Iraq (via e-Mail of course) and the history of their company is neat.

Their CS has always been great to be too. No bull**** at all, they just do whatever they can for the buyer :yess:

I went ahead and PO'd again through BBTS.

Side note - does anyone know what they were selling Avengers Cap for originally? They are priced higher than SSC.

what I'm curious about is, if you are going to scam someone then why even send them anything (socks, wristband etc)?

Back