HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just picked up this figure recently and the detail is amazing, the one down side for me is he comes with these awesome accessories and I just can't help to display him standing there with no weapons like a boss haha.

Having this same problem. Looks greater without weaponry. Maybe when I get bored of the simplistic poses in a few months ill display him with some bat stuff.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Got mine set up stock at the moment and I have my Bruce Wayne done. :D

tumblr_mfoeqqMd4x1r6it1fo1_500.jpg

My comments:
Suprisingly, the inaccuracies that have bugged me by people's pictures arent even an issue when I have it in-hand. The PERS especially. They dont look googly eyed at all in person. The cape...is still crap. Better than the old ones, but still....crap. That's pretty much it. :)

Last edited:

As someone said the pers is a problem mainly in close up photos or if your looking directly at the figure extremely close but normal display or in hand its fine.

The cape is throwing me a bit, in some pics it looks great and in others it looks horrible.

I think I'll just grab a lforigno51 custom, haven't seen a bad pic of that yet.

Exactly. I was gonna do the eyelid painting mod, but now that I have it in-hand, I dont think I need to. The only mods I feel I should do are the ankle fatening, shoulder pad heat & squeeze, and the glove/gauntlett mod. And a custom cape of course.

The cape is throwing me a bit, in some pics it looks great and in others it looks horrible.

I think I'll just grab a lforigno51 custom, haven't seen a bad pic of that yet.

Dangit Deedzy. I'm reading this on my iPhone and I tried squishing the bug that I soon realized is your avatar!!
:slap

Anyone heard anything from BBTS :/?

Not a word in my end. I sent an email looking for an update and I got a brief reply stating they'll have more info in a week and they'll get back to me then. That was in the beginning if November.

Opened mine on the midnight of the 25th. :yess:

Really nice figure, but two complains:

1) Is it just my figure or is it really hard to make the magnetic head
sit straight, facing forward, on the neck? :lol

2) I really thought the stock cape was manageable, but dang,
I wish I already have Iforigno's cape in-hand. :gah:
It's too bulky, imo, and very hard to futz properly for decent pics.

Congrats on the figure. :clap

The head likes to shift around at the slightest amount of nudging on mine, but positioning it how you want is doable, with some effort.

There are ways to manage the stock cape. Takes some work though.
IMG_6956_zps04711129.png

The head likes to shift around at the slightest amount of nudging on mine, but positioning it how you want is doable, with some effort.

IMG_6956_zps04711129.png

Outstanding pic! :clap

I got mine from bbts as well but i dunno how many shipments they are going through mine was here Christmas eve so it was all good for me.

I actually love the magnet neck i thought it would be weird but its great for easy posing and has alot of range just takes care cause it will move with slight touches.

IMG_6956_zps04711129.png

Nice pic! :clap

Yeah, cape takes a lot of futzing..and re-futzing once wind blows :lol

BBTS come on already with your shipment ughhh

Back