HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

You are not alone man. I dont have my DX12 yet too :monkey2

It's getting painful at this point.

I would of gotten it with their first shipment but I didn't have enough cash in my account and it got bounced. I had both DX10 and 12 PO'd and I opted to get the DX10 first :slap

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Congrats on the figure. :clap

The head likes to shift around at the slightest amount of nudging on mine, but positioning it how you want is doable, with some effort.

There are ways to manage the stock cape. Takes some work though.
IMG_6956_zps04711129.png

Is that the stock cape? If so, I got some work to do on mine.

It's getting painful at this point.

I would of gotten it with their first shipment but I didn't have enough cash in my account and it got bounced. I had both DX10 and 12 PO'd and I opted to get the DX10 first :slap

I think it's ok so long as they still honor the PO price, considering these are going for around $300ish on eBay now:horror

Nice eyes mod plasmid303. And a video tutorial on how to do the stock cape to make it look like yours would be greatly appreciated.

Nice eyes mod plasmid303. And a video tutorial on how to do the stock cape to make it look like yours would be greatly appreciated.

I will be doing this. If BBTS ever sends me my second one. :impatient:

Last edited:

Hope BBTS gets them in quick too. But on the bright side, it's either them or fork over $340+ on ebay.

I don't understand why this figure fetch so much on eBay though, it's a new release. I don't see MGS snake HT fetching so much.

Ok, maybe that wasn't a good comparison. But what bout Captain America figures, Batman 89 etc. These have been out for quite sometime, and they can be had for retail, maybe even lower.

Supply & demand, my friend. That's all it boils down to. You can go to any numerous retailers and order all of those figures right now if you wanted to, unfortunately, the same can't be said for DX12 so if you're one of the many impatient people who want this right now, you'll have to be willing to pay more than the next person.

2 stores in Burbank, Halo 13 has this for sale in their store for $350 and Blast From the Part has it for $299. Blast from the Past, a store I used to buy stuff from until they said to me when I asked why so high when in the past they would have really decent prices, "They are fetching upwards of $300 on ebay." When I said you are not ebay and when Sideshow gets theirs back in stock you can get it cheaper from them, didn't seem to faze them. It must just be people who REALLY want theirs now, rather than waiting. It's their business and can get whatever they want for it. But to actually reference ebay as their price guide is all kinds of fail.

I got mine from Sideshow, the main utility belt was broken but Sideshow is sending another.

After the initial spike of impatient people, it will probably die down. Happens with most multi-batch shipments. That and the Dark Knight films have a really strong following.

The Mark 6 had that happen too and after some time it could be had at retail.

My BBTS account updated the status today for my DX12 to "processing" so it sounds like these will ship today. FINALLY! :yess::panic:

Me three! Great news, I guess I can expect this Wednesday-ish :yess:

Back