HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

It's still off then.

DX02 chest is very bulky compared to DX12. DX12 has a very delicously flat chest, FINALLY. Every other figure got this horribly wrong.

And medicom parts looks most toyish honestly. It's all one sculpted suit on the arms... and the carbon fiber looks awful.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I don't see how bulk on the upper torso is an opinion. We're talking about size here... like comparing a fat lady to skinny... I guess that can be an opinion too?

Guh.

I will take it too I think! :)
The body looks really great! I'm not a fan of the cowl! I will replace it with the medi I think :panic::panic: (like my avatar)

I will likely do the same, just the perfect hybrid especially since my MeDX is a fraud LOL
I still think the DX12 PERS with the big eye cutout is done for the sole purpose of allowing to tilt the head downwards with the eyes looking forward pose, you can't really squint in that pose but will see in hand. Just glad with the upcoming custom mouthplate I will have lots of options to play with :yess::yess:
Oh now that that the mouthplate thread is locked I assume he will PM all of us on the list or open a new thread when he is ready to collect our emails for paypal?

cowlg.jpg

In terms of torso bulk, the medi is best as the plates don't stick out too far off the bodysuit. However, as you say, the medi abs are not as detailed. The medi chest is too rounded, so not screen accurate (I kind of like it though, as it looks more heroic, I think). The DX12 plates don't appear to stick out as far as the DX02, which is an improvement.

Look at those shoulder pads! :lol

Perhaps you can see now why I feel it is still too bulky. Anyway, who cares what I think. If you are happy with it, buy it and enjoy it.

What really shocked me was how thin the real neck looks fom the side

In fairness Bales neck was thicker in TDKR and that pic is from TDK photoshoot

In fairness Bales neck was thicker in TDKR and that pic is from TDK photoshoot

Good point, but I think the batsuit neck in general looks thicker from the front than the sides.

I just want my figure :impatient: Even with all it's faults. :nana:

Yeah no ****................:clap
I have a wait till November at earliest- through SS and BBTS..who will come first??

The only compliant I have on the figure is the cape, it is really garbage. The other inaccuracies do not bother me the slightest. I am happy to have him :yess:

The only compliant I have on the figure is the cape, it is really garbage. The other inaccuracies do not bother me the slightest. I am happy to have him :yess:

Yeah, O know it's been said a million times, but I just don't understand how HT cannot get the cape right.

:horse

Yeah, O know it's been said a million times, but I just don't understand how HT cannot get the cape right.

:horse

Got me....lucky I had a spare ifg cape around so the world according to Batman is all good.

I bet iforigno is related to HT so they are keeping him in business ;)

Yeah and to be fair, Agen compared a TDKR figure to a TDK suit test shot. Necks are different...

Back