HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I just called SSC about this. They said they expected the order this week but it is held up in customs and they are being inspected thoroughly. Hopefully the order will arrive next week.

They must've been on the same boat as DX07 because over in that thread someone was told the same thing about the figures being held up in customs.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

i'm pretty new to HT but thats the first i've heard of a customs delay in two years. does it usually take a long time?

I work for a publishing company where we print stuff overseas, customs hold ups happen often. Usually its for about a week or two.

Just got the official stuck in customs email.

"Dear Batman Collector,

Holy Inspected Cargo Batman!!!

Thank you for your recent order for the Hot Toys TDKR Batman figure, item 901896. We hope you are as excited to receive this item as much as we are. As you know your order was processed on Monday the 15th and we had originally anticipated these items to arrive and ship on that date.

Unfortunately the shipment of these figures was unexpectedly delayed due to random customs inspections and we anticipate them arriving to us early next week. We apologize for this delay and hope to have your Batman figure out to you as soon as possible. You will receive your tracking information as soon as your item is shipped.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and have a great weekend.

Best Regards,

Michael Tolentino
Customer Service Manager"

Sucks I just got it as well this is bs I'm sure SSC knows this can occur , so they should only charged when the item is in the warehouse and ready to ship. Not let's anticipate and charge

Thanks Feds! Now they are screwing up my hobbies....great.

They should only charge when the item is in the warehouse and ready to ship. Not anticipate and charge.

:exactly::goodpost:

This is the second time in a month they have done this to me. I really could have used the extra $$ this week. I've about had it with SS. If they didn't receive their shipment before everyone else, I probably would never order from them again. If they pull this BS again, I probably won't anyway.

Let me be clear: I don't care when it comes in or when they ship. It takes as long as it takes. I DO care about them violating their own policy and charging me before the day they are going to ship to me.

Cant stop but stare at my DX12 everytime I go in my collection room, really is a thing of beauty

Just got the official stuck in customs email.

"Dear Batman Collector,

Holy Inspected Cargo Batman!!!

Thank you for your recent order for the Hot Toys TDKR Batman figure, item 901896. We hope you are as excited to receive this item as much as we are. As you know your order was processed on Monday the 15th and we had originally anticipated these items to arrive and ship on that date.

Unfortunately the shipment of these figures was unexpectedly delayed due to random customs inspections and we anticipate them arriving to us early next week. We apologize for this delay and hope to have your Batman figure out to you as soon as possible. You will receive your tracking information as soon as your item is shipped.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and have a great weekend.

Best Regards,

Michael Tolentino
Customer Service Manager"

yup we all got that same love letter, I can wait a few more days :gah:

It's all...part of the plaan

I posted this on the Luke DX thread as well for those who don't visit there.

I'm a longshoreman on the east coast and if the CBP(customs and border patrol) procedures are the same on the west coast as they are here, the most they will do is X-ray the shipping container, check to see if the seal numbers match from the manifest to the container doors, open up the container and inspect the first few boxes of merchandise. If they find anything suspicious they will investigate further but usually if there is nothing of concern it will only be delayed a day or two from the time it comes into port.

Therefore this should only be a short delay. Fingers crossed.

IT IS DELAYED?!?! SOB!
TKWCc.gif

Back