HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Looks great! I would do that if i weren't doing this with DX02.

6215935063_207b7a8431_b.jpg

GD aren't Agen's photos lovely.:monkey2

Yes BBTS is for the patient collector. Those of us who like to kick back and see in hand photos first, in case we wish to cancel without penalty. I have had nothing but positive experience with BBTS customer service. I had a slight issue with DX09 PERS cover, was just looking to swap, wrote them email, and they sent me a complete new head free of charge within a week. No questions asked.

Another great thing about BBTS is you save a few bucks compared to SS and they pack the item very well. So don't give up on them just yet.:peace

Agen's photos are indeed fantastic!

As for the BBTS, I buy from them and never had a bad experience. In fact, I got Nick Fury from them approximately 3 weeks after SS started shipping their inventory.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Your mouth plate looks really good. But what the hell is that on the red circle? :monkey4

comx.jpg

Damn, interest thread closed...any chance you can squeeze me in there?

Looks damned good too btw. Excellent.

Why couldn't ht have done this in the first place???

Hot damn! That list filled fast... :gah:

Man, this is why I wish ht would do a mouth plate pack. Sort of like...DLC for games. Just charge $60 for three extra mouth plates or something like that. Should have done this since the dx02.

Looks great! I would do that if i weren't doing this with DX02.

6215935063_207b7a8431_b.jpg

GD aren't Agen's photos lovely.:monkey2

Yes BBTS is for the patient collector. Those of us who like to kick back and see in hand photos first, in case we wish to cancel without penalty. I have had nothing but positive experience with BBTS customer service. I had a slight issue with DX09 PERS cover, was just looking to swap, wrote them email, and they sent me a complete new head free of charge within a week. No questions asked.

Another great thing about BBTS is you save a few bucks compared to SS and they pack the item very well. So don't give up on them just yet.:peace

Hot damn! That list filled fast... :gah:

I still have some preorders with them so I'm giving them the chance they need, but not the one that they deserve ;-) lol

And yeah I just went over there to get on that list and it's already filled! But or good reason. It looks damn impressive. Hopefully he does another run

Man, this is why I wish ht would do a mouth plate pack. Sort of like...DLC for games. Just charge $60 for three extra mouth plates or something like that. Should have done this since the dx02.

Or individual headsculpts.

I would pay for an updated cowl at this point...

Yeah good idea, I dont think HT will move into the lose parts business, maybe a company might step into the lose face plates market, although HT might not like that.

$60 bucks for three mouth plates?

:lol

images

I'd pay $60 bucks for 3 faceplates...

And an updated cowl with squinty PERS/eyes.

Also, dis suxx, I'z mizz oot on da faceplate. :monkey2

Im not paying for another PERS sculpt. :lol

So stoked I got on the list before it was closed. For once I wasnt late to the part. :yess:

Figures...the one day I decide not to waste my entire day in this thread, something eventful happens. As for PERS, I still can't hate the feature. I only hate the way that HT uses it. We've seen what it can do when done right, but, unfortunately, that's not the case here.

Is it wrong to be bothered by the fact that people that don't even post here got on that list? I mean... it's like more than majority it seems. Damnit!

Yeah, I kind of noticed that too.

Back